What is SSC Constable (GD)?
SSC Constable is a popular test among candidates due to the eligibility, salary and pride criteria associated with working in law enforcement. The SSC GD Constable Exam is a state-level examination conducted by the Personnel Selection Committee (SSC) to recruit candidates for the position of Sheriff (general duty) and Rifleman (general duty) in several Central Police Armed Forces.
SSC GD 2021 Exam Dates
|SSC GD 2021 admit card||06-Nov-2021||SSC will release the |
admit card online one week before
the exam date
|Computer-based exam||16-Nov-2021 to 15-Dec-2021||SSC GD Constable exam will be |
conducted online as CBE.
|SSC GD CBE 2021 result||January 2022 (Tentative)||The SSC GD result for the CBE will be declared|
|SC GD Physical exam date||February 2022 (Tentative)|
Physical Exam by the designated authority
conducting the SSC GD Physical Exam.
SSC GD Admit Card
The SSC GD Admission Card is issued by the Eastern and Northern District. Candidates can download the admission card through the steps and the link provided here. Now only Karnataka and Kerala region left to issue admission card for SSC GD 2021 exam. GD Constable Admission/admit Card will be available to candidates four days before the exam date.
Steps to Download SSC GD Constable Admit Card
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the SSC GD 2021 Admission Card for Computer Based Examination (CBE):
- Visit the official website of SSC-ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Access Card tab located in the top navigation bar
- Click the link for the SSC . regional website
- Visit the official regional website of SSC
- Click on the SSC GD 2021 Admission Card link floating on the main screen
- Enter the registration number and your date of birth
- Download the SSC GD 2021 Admission Card and make your impression on the exam day
- SSC GD 2021 Admission Card Download Links
- Candidates can also download their SSC GD 2021 Admission Card by clicking on the links below:
SSC GD Admit Card Direct Link
|SSC Regions||States for which the regions are valid||SSC GD 2021 Admit Card direct Links|
|Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||Madhya Pradesh & Chhatisgarh||https://www.sscmpr.org/index.php?Page=const_gd_capfs_nia_ssf_assam_|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, & Nagaland||https://www.sscner.org.in/trial/admin/Admit//2021/GD2021|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||https://www.ssc-cr.org/notice_detail.php?noticeID=1258|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Goa & Gujarat||http://www.sscwr.net/notice_detail.php?noticeID=1329|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal, Orissa, Sikkim & Andaman & Nicobar Island||http://184.108.40.206/MATTER/DOWNLOAD_AC.html|
|North Western Region||Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Punjab & Himachal Pradesh||https://www.sscnwr.org/const_gd_capfs_nia_ssf_assam_rifle_2021_0844.php|
|Northern Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand||https://sscnr.nic.in/newlook/Admitcard_GDConstable_AssamRifles_Exam_2021|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu||http://www.sscsr.gov.in/CONSTABLES-GD-2021-EXAMINATION-CBE-e-AC-GET.htm|
|Karnataka and Kerala Region||Karnataka, Kerala||released soon|
Details on SSC GD Police Officer Admission/Admit Card
The SSC GD Constable Admission/admit Card contains details like:
|Roll number||Password for examination|
|Exam date||Reporting time|
|Entry time||Date of birth|
|Marks||Total duration of exam|
SSC GD Police Exam Day and COVID-19 Guidelines
Check out some important guidelines regarding SSC GD and COVID-19 Test Day below:
- Admission cards are only available online
- Candidates must bring at least two passport-sized photographs to be placed on a copy of the Committee’s
- Admission Card in the presence of the supervisors.
- Candidates without photographs will not be able to appear in the examination.
- Without proof of identification with photo, candidates will not be able to attend the examination.
- The SSC GD Constable Entry Card for any stage is not mailed
- Candidates are required to wear a face mask for the duration of their stay at the employment center.
- Candidates should bring pocket sanitizers with them to the recruitment center.
- Candidates must download the Arogya Setu App
- Candidates must ensure, their body temperature is normal before taking the test.
- If candidates develop any symptoms for COVID-19, they should call the following helpline numbers: 011-26160255, 26160256, 26160259 and 26160260