The Government of Gujarat has set up a committee called the Commission on Admissions to Vocational Courses or ACPC to regulate the admission of candidates into Vocational and Technical Education. The committee carries out admissions processes for various courses based on the preferences and merits of the candidates. ACPC performs the following functions:
The committee is responsible for monitoring, controlling and supervising the entire admission process into the various courses.
In accordance with government rules and laws, the commission publishes the merit list of qualified candidates.
The Center holds advisory sessions for the following sessions listed below:
MBA / MCA
ACPC 2021 Admission Highlights
Here are the top benefits of GUJACPC 2021 admission.
|Full form ACPC||Admission Committee for Professional Courses Engineering Admission|
|Courses offered||UG & PG Courses|
ACPC 2021 Admission: Important Dates (Tentative)
Candidates can check the ACPC Engineering Admission Schedule 2021 in the table below:
|Final list of institutes and Seat Matrix||October 2021|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for actual Admission: Round-1||October 2021|
|Announcement of First Allotment List||October 2nd week 2021|
|Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of Admission Letter||October 2021|
|Display of vacancy after Round-1||October 2021|
|Registration of Phase-2 for candidates who have not registered in first phase||October 2021|
|Merit List for Phase-2 registered candidates||October 2021|
|Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates for actual admission: Round-2||October 2021|
|Declaration of Second allotment list||November 2nd week 2021|
|Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of Admission Letter||November 2021|
|Online cancellation of admission||November 2021|
|Display of vacancy after Round-2||3rd week of November 2021|
ACPC 2021 Admission Procedure
The steps listed below are part of the ACPC 2021 online admission process:
- The Center’s Admissions Committee prepares a list of benefits for qualified candidates and publishes it on the official website.
- The ACPC consulting process will take place in several rounds. The admissions committee is responsible for scheduling the online consultation.
- Candidates must specify the order of selection of universities and courses on the official ACPC website.
- ACPC seat assignments will be displayed on the website and seat assignments will be based on candidate category, merit and seat availability.
- Candidates must pay the required fees to the committee. If the fee is not paid, the candidate’s application will be automatically canceled.
ACPC counseling procedures will be carried out for qualified candidates according to the courses of their choice. To be eligible for ACPC Consulting, candidates must qualify for the exam. Candidates must bring all required documents for verification at the time of consultation. Once the counseling process is completed and vacancies are assigned, candidates must submit a report to the respective university for the ACPC admission process.
Documents Required for ACPC Consultation 2021
Required documents include:
- Passport size photos
- Academic Note Card
- A printed copy of the application form
- A printed copy of the admission card for the entrance examination by course
- A printed copy of the scorecard
- Category Certificate
- damage card
- Proof of address
- birth certificate
- Identification of the nominated employee
ACPC 2021 choice filling selection process
Candidates can check the steps required to complete the course and institute options below:
- Candidates will need to visit the official website and log in with their ID and password
- Look for a packing option
- Candidates will be able to add, edit and reorganize their elections according to their preferences at ACPC 2021
- Since the election filling is done on the basis of the ACPC merit list, it is recommended that candidates check their rank on the merit list.
- In addition, applicants should note that the options will be automatically locked at 12 am. M. From the last day to choice filling ACPC options.
ACPC 2021 Admission Merit List
ACPC will release the merit list of eligible candidates. The list of ACPC benefits will be available on the official website after the results are announced. ACPC merit list for BE/BTech/Diploma in Pharmacy/Architecture/Bachelor of Planning/Hotel and Tourism Management/MPharm/MBA/MCA has been published. Candidates will be called for the counseling process once the list of benefits is published. Applicants can check the names on the merit list and complete registration for the ACPC-organized counseling process.
Candidates will be able to check the list of ACPC benefits by following the steps detailed below:
- Visit ACPC’s website
- See link in ACPC merit list section
- Enter your ACPC login ID and course
- Click the Submit button to send the details
- Check the list and download the PDF