Jamia Millia Islamia
The educational system in India is divided into two parts, the regular and the distance mode of education. Jamia Millia Islamia, an institution originally established at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920 became a Central University by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1988. In Urdu language, Jamia means ‘University’, and Millia means ‘National’. The students who are looking for admission in the distance mode of education need to keep in mind that the JMI is to start the admission process soon. Those students who are unable to secure seats in regular colleges can opt for distance mode. Jamia Millia Islamia is offering admission for Distance Mode programs in various courses. The students should know that the courses are run by the Centre for Distance and Open Learning (CDOL). According to the sources, the admission process in Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) will begin from the second week of July 2019. The admission will be granted for the academic session 2019-20.
Prospectus and application forms:
As per the sources of the university, the prospectus and application forms will be uploaded on the official website of the university jmi.ac.in/cdol.
The Jamia Millia distance admission process will commence from the second week of July 2019 and the last date for completion of admission formalities is August 31, 2019.
Courses offered by the Jamia Millia (Distance Admission)
PG Programmes (CBCS Based Semester Mode): MBA, M.A. in English, Hindi, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Education, Human Resource Management
PG Programmes (Annual Mode): M.Com, M.A HRM
UG Programmes: (Annual Mode): B.Ed., BA General, B.Com, BBA, BCIBF
PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Programmes: PGDGC, PGDGI, DECCE, CCHNT, CIT
Educational mode of the Programmes
- The undergraduate programmes will be in annual mode.
- All the PostGraduate programmes of study will run in semester mode and will have the same curriculum, syllabi and the examination pattern as that of regular mode programmes run by the university.
- Bachelor of Business Administration’s. 8,800
- Bachelor of Commerce: Rs. 7,200
- Bachelor of Commerce (International Business and Finance): Rs.8,800
- Bachelor of Education: Rs. 15000
- M.Com: Rs. 10,000
- MA Education: Rs. 9,500
- MA Human Resource Management: Rs.14,000
- MA Public Administration: Rs.11,000
- MA English, MA Hindi, MA History, MA Political Science, MA Sociology: Rs. 7800
Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education Admission Application Process
- The application forms for different distance courses is available on the official sites, applicants can download from the Website.
- The downloaded form should be accompanied by an application form fee of Rs. 500/- for all other programs and Rs. 700/- in case of Bachelor of Education (BED) program through Demand Draft has drawn in favor of Jamia Millia Islamia and payable at New Delhi.
Admission Helpline Nos:
|Helpdesk Numbers:||+91-9836219994, +91-9836289994, +91-9836319994,011-26981717 Extn. No.1408|
|Timing:||10 AM to 05 PM ( Except Saturday & Sunday )|
Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education (JMI-DE) Provides the Distance Courses For the Current Batch 2019-2020, interested applicants can Apply For University Distance Courses For the Current Batch. Students can Apply Through Online or Offline Both For the University Courses. If the candidate wishes to take the admission through the online process the student must visit the university official website and if the candidate wants to take admission for offline mode visit the university campus and apply for admission from there itself.
So this time without delay apply for the distance mode of Jamia Millia and be the part of the esteemed institution of India and reap out the benefits of offered educational quality.
image source-Jamia Millia Islamia