The AFCAT (1) 2022 Admission Card will be issued after January 28, 2022. The Admission Card will be available on the official website – afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/. However, the direct link to download the admission card will also be provided on this page. To download the AFCAT Admission Card, the registered candidates must log in with their email id, password and captcha code. Acceptance card will not be mailed. The AFCAT Admission Card is an important document without which candidates will not be able to enter the examination center. Read below for more details about the admission card.
AFCAT Admit Card & Exam Dates
Candidates can check below the dates of AFCAT related to the examination and issue of admission card.
|AFCAT (1) 2022 Admit Card||Dates|
|AFCAT (2) 2022 Admit Card||Dates|
|Exam date||August 2022|
|Admit card||August 2022|
Steps to AFCAT Admit Card Download
Here are the steps to download the admission card:
- Candidates must visit the official website https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/
- To download the admission card, click on “Candidate Login”
- The login page opens
- Enter your username and password
- The access card appears on the screen.
- Download the AFCAT Admission Card and make your own impression
Details about AFCAT 2022 Admit Card
The AFCAT Admission Card states the following details.
|Candidates’ name||Birth date|
|Email ID||Mobile number|
|Exam timings||Exam center|
|Exam day guidelines||–|
Important points about AFCAT Admit card
Here are some important points related to the admission card:
- Candidates must meet the reporting time to complete the entry procedure, including the registration and verification process (biometrics, ID and admission screening, ID proof, photo, signature, etc.) before proceeding to the examination room.
- Locate the AFCAT Test Center the day before the test to avoid problems on test day
- Bring two passport-sized color photos such as the one uploaded while applying online
- Bring a pen (blue or black) to sign the schedule and work hard
AFCAT Admit Card Error & How to Correct it?
If a candidate does not receive their admission card in their registered email ID or is unable to download it or there is any discrepancy, they should immediately contact the AFCAT Inquiry Cell at C-DAC, Pune. No candidate can take the exam without an admission card. Therefore, candidates are advised to correct it as soon as possible.
AFCAT Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates can see some of the exam day guidelines for the AFCAT exam below:
Photo ID: For verification, candidates must show any of the following photo ID:
- Pan card
- driver’s license
- Voter ID card
- University ID card (or any valid identification with a photo that mentions: name, father’s name, date of birth and a clear photo)