Best Scholarships for Bachelor Courses in 2019
The scholarships are an excellent resource for the students who want to get financial aid for their studies. Taking education loans can create a financial burden on the shoulders of the student or parents as the money has to be paid back. There are numerous scholarship programs which are open for the bachelor’s students who want to get admission in the best university. Due to various scholarship programs, it can be easy for you to qualify for it. There are corporations, professional associations, and government agencies which do the work of distributing scholarships to the students. There are different rules for every scholarship, and that’s why you have to know about various scholarships. Before looking forward to finding one of the best bachelors courses scholarships for you, it will be better that you know about the certain myths which are associated with it.
Some people think that the scholarships are only available for the economically backward students, but that’s wrong because scholarships are free of caste, religion, and gender. If you have got merit, then only you can get a scholarship is another myth because scholarships are based on merit, talent, sports, and merit plus means based. The amount of scholarship won’t be worth it, and this is wrong because you are going to get financial aid for free if you are getting a scholarship and even a minimum amount would help. Some people believe that you can only get one scholarship, but that’s wrong, but you can apply for several scholarships at a time. Here is the list of scholarships for college students category-wise:
The students who score high marks in their 12th standard can get merit based free scholarships for their bachelor courses. Here are the merit based scholarships for the bachelor courses:
- M-Scholarship is for the students who have cleared class 12th with 80% or more. The application period is period falls between July to August.
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles is for the students who want to pursue a professional course on graduation level. The application period is from July to October.
- IDB Scholarship is for class 12th passed students, and they can fill application from June to August.
- JM Sethia Merit Scholarship Scheme is for the students who want to take admission in graduation. They can apply for the application until July.
- JSPN Scholarship is for the students who want to pursue their graduation in Indian colleges. The forms can be submitted till July end.
- The students who want to pursue graduation in maths can apply for NBHM scholarship till July.
- Vel Tech Mahatma Gandhi national merit scholarship is for the students who have cleared 12th standard, and the application period is from December to January.
The students who get scholarship based on their economic background should look for the below means-based scholarships for college students:
- The Post Matric Scholarships scheme for minorities is available for the students who are in class 11th to Ph.D. They can fill up the application from August to September.
- HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship scheme is for the undergraduate aspirants, and the forms can be filled till August.
- The students can apply for SHDF Scholarships from June to August.
- The bachelor’s degree applicants can apply for Azim Premji University Undergraduate scholarship.
No matter what sports you play, it has become easy to get a scholarship if you are good at particular sports. You can get various scholarships with your sports talent in India.
- The students who want to study in Australia can apply for ASA international scholarship in November.
- The aspirants who want admission in Symbiosis international university can apply for Symbiosis Society foundation sports scholarships in July.
- The AAI sports scholarship scheme in India can be applied by players above 14 years old who represent the country in Junior and senior national championships. The application period for this application is between December to February.
Means-cum-merit based scholarship
- Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme is one of the bachelor’s courses scholarships, and its application period is until September.
- Nurture Merit Cum Means Scholarship can be applied for the students pursuing graduation can apply for it till December.
- Shubh Aarambh Scholarship is for the 12th pass students, and they can fill the form till August.
- South Indian Bank is for students who are pursuing graduation can apply for this form until October.
Now you can apply for one of the best free scholarships which you find perfect for you. You need to fill up form through an online portal.