Bank Note Press Jobs 2019 has released a notification about the BNP Post Recruitment Online Form 2019. Bank Note Press, Dewas has released applications which have been directed for the recruitment of different government posts which include Junior Technician and Supervisor Posts. All interested candidates are required to visit the official website and check their eligibility and other requirements for the vacancies. The Notification Number for BNP recruitment is BNP/HR/15/2019. The application form was released at the official website from 26th June 2019 to 25th July 2019. There are a total of 58 vacancies that have been announced by the BNP and the examination will be conducted in different states of India. Candidates can get more details about the recruitment from this article where we will discuss them.
Important dates for BNP Recruitment 2019
All the candidates are required to follow the important dates which are released by BNP. Have a look at them.
- Commencement of the online form – 25.06.2019
- Last date of form submission – 25.07.5019
- Tentative date of the online test – August/September
Details about the BNP vacancy
There are a total of 58 posts vacant in different departments of BNP. Have a look at the details here.
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – 30
- Junior Technician (Printing & Platemaking) – 8
- Supervisor (Printing and Platemaking) – 14
- Supervisor (Air Conditioning) – 2
- Supervisor (Ink Factory) – 4
Eligibility Criteria for Different Posts
Have a look at the different eligibility criteria that the candidates will need to abide in order to get a vacancy. Any aspirant who will not be able to match the criteria will not be eligible to give the online BNP examination 2019.
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory): ITI/ Diploma in dyestuff technology/ paint technology/ surface coating technology/ printing ink technology/ printing technology from a verified and accredited institution.
- Junior Technician (Printing & Platemaking): ITI certificate in Printing & Platemaking Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Platemaking, LetterPress Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Electroplating, Hand Composing. Diploma in printing technology from a verified and accredited institution for BNP Recruitment 2018.
- Supervisor (Printing and Platemaking): Diploma in Printing Technology from AICTE approved Institute. B.Tech./B.E. in Printing Technology from a verified and accredited institution for BNP Recruitment 2018.
- Supervisor (Air Conditioning): Diploma in Air-Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineering from AICTE approved Institute. B.Tech./B.E. in Air-Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineering from a verified and accredited institution for BNP Recruitment 2018.
- Supervisor (Ink Factory): Diploma in dyestuff technology/ printing technology from AICTE approved Institute. B.Tech. in Dyestuff Technology/ paint technology/ surface coating technology/ printing ink technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology from a verified and accredited institution.
Age Limit for the BNP Recruitment 2019
The candidates who want to get a chance to get an opportunity in the different departments of the BNP Recruitment 2019, will need to be within a strict age limit. Have a look at the age limit set officially set.
- Junior Technician – 25 years
- Supervisor – 30 years
However, there is an age relaxation provided to the reserved category candidates. The SC/ST get an age relaxation of 05 Years and the OBC get an age relaxation of 03 Years. But other category candidates will not be eligible for any other eligibility age relaxation.
Pay scale for the BNP Recruitment 2019
The recruitment posts offer lucrative opportunities to the candidates who want to get into BNP Recruitment. Here is the pay scale for the BNP Recruitment 2019.
- Supervisor (Printing & Plate making / Ink Factory/ Air Conditioning) – Rs.26,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/-
- Junior Technician (Printing & Plate making/ Ink Factory) – Rs. 7,750/- to Rs.19,040/-
So here are the important details that all the candidates should know about the BNP Recruitment 2019. The candidates should keep track of important dates and notifications from the official website of the BNP Recruitment and submit the application on time.
image source-Naukri signal