Career choices after day 12: Choosing a good career opportunity after day 12 is a stressful task. The profession should be in your areas of interest and you should also get a good salary. Students pursue their twelfth standard in different branches, namely sciences, business and humanities, depending on which professional areas they like the most. However, it is necessary to do a thorough research on the career options available after day 12 in your fields that also match your interests. We have listed many career options available across different paths to get you a bright start in your career.
Career options after science 12th grade
Medicine and engineering are the two most popular and most sought-after professions after courses are completed after 12th in science, but other careers are booming as well. Students interested in biology can choose MBBS, BDS, ophthalmologist, pharmacist, forensic science, microbiology, and many more. Those with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) can choose B.Tech, B.E, B.Arch, Aeronautics, etc.
|Careers||Eligibility||Expected salary (Per annum)|
|Engineer||B.Tech/BE degree||Rs. 3 Lakhs to upto 10 Lakhs|
|Doctor||MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BUMS||Rs. 5 Lakhs to Rs. 12 Lakhs|
|Architect||B.Arch||Rs. 4 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs|
|Pilot||Pilot licenseTo become a Pilot at the Indian Air Force (IAF), they need to clear the NDA examination.||Rs. 6 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs|
|Data Scientist||B.tech from IT or computer science||Rs. 3.5 Lakhs to 9 Lakhs|
|Veterinarian||B.V.Sc. & A.H.BVMS||Rs. 2.5 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs|
|Agricultural Scientist||Master’s in Agri-Botany/ Agri-Biotechnology/ Agri-Chemistry/ Agri-Economic/ Social forestry.||Rs. 5.5 Lakhs to 11 Lakhs|
|Biomedical Engineer||B.A in Biomedical Engineering||Rs. 3 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs|
|Nurse||General Nursing & Midwifery courseB.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 3.2 Lakhs to 7.8 Lakhs|
|Government Jobs||B.A in any field.||Rs. 3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs|
Best Career Options After Science 12th
- MBBS – After completing 12th place in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB), you can become a part of the healthcare industry. This field is not only for your subjects but also a good career choice after class 12. You can prepare for medical entrance exams to get admission in one of the best medical schools for your MBBS degree. There are various entrance exams for admission into MBBS/BDS courses like NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER which candidates can take to gain admission in the university of their choice. After earning your MBBS degree, you can choose a doctor to specialize in your field of interest or choose to practice medicine.
- Pharmacist – The Pharmacy course is about teaching students how to dispense and prepare medicines. The course also makes the student familiar with drug-related information. Students of this course will be able to advise on health programs because they will know better the prescriptions of doctors. They will also be able to assess drugs and drug abuse patterns. To become a pharmacist, you will need to follow the B.Pharma program for 4 years. Many colleges/universities conduct entrance exams to enter this course.
- Architecture: The demand for post-12 career options such as architecture is increasing. Architects are licensed professionals who design and plan attractive, functional, and safe structures. They can be involved in all stages of a building’s development, from its design to its construction. To become an architect, one can pursue a Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) program, which generally takes five years to complete after the 12th semester. Aspiring architects who have already earned a bachelor’s degree in another field, such as history from architecture or construction management, can apply for the Master of Architecture (M.Arch.) program. These advanced programs are also open to applicants with a professional bachelor’s degree. degrees and want to major in history preservation, design theory, solar design, or any other related field.
Career options after commerce 12th grade
Chartered Accountant (CA), Company Secretary (CS), and Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) are some of the professional courses that can be chosen after 12th place in commerce after completing 12th place in commerce. Some of the regular courses include Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Economics, and Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com).
|Career||Starting Salary* (per annum)|
|Accountant||Rs. 1.3 Lakh to Rs. 5.8 lakh|
|Financial Analyst and Advisor||Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh|
|Investment Banking Analyst||Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh|
|Chartered Accountant||Rs. 4 lakh to Rs. 20 lakh|
|Company Secretary||Rs. 4 lakh to Rs. 20 lakh|
|Human Resources||Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh|
|Tax Auditor and Consultant||Rs. 2.3 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh|
|Event Manager||Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 8 lakh|
|Government Jobs/Banking Jobs||Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 5 lakh|
|Entrepreneur||Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh|
Best Career Options After commerce 12th grade
- Chartered Accountant (CA): This is the most in-demand professional course to develop a successful career in commerce. A CPA career opens many doors to exciting career opportunities in diverse industries. You can work as a tax advisor, auditor, advisor, financial officer, and much more. You can choose to work with a company or train privately. This professional course is offered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Cost and Management Accountant (CMA): This course is offered by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or ICWAI. Certified cost accountants keep cost accounting records, audit costs, assist with product planning and control, and calculate costs. One can do his own practice as a CMA or hold management positions in public and private companies. The role of the cost accountant goes beyond that of the financial accountant by assisting with operations and production processes. You can choose the field of cost audit, accreditation and consulting areas.
- Bachelor of Economics: Bachelor of Economics provides practical knowledge about various economic concepts, economic policies, analytical methods and programmes, etc. You should definitely choose this program if you are interested in economics and wish to pursue a major in economics. An economics degree can be an added bonus if you wish to prepare for the Indian Administrative Services (IAS).
Career options after arts 12th grade
Students who have completed the twelfth degree in the humanities can choose from a large number of career options available for postgraduate studies. You can choose from 12 Post-Arts courses such as Law, Journalism and Mass Communication for others such as Fashion Design, Hotel Management, Graphic Design, etc.
|Top Careers||Expected Starting Salary|
|Content Writer/Blogger||INR 1.5 to 6 LPA|
|SEO Analyst||INR 1.5 to 4 LPA|
|Fashion/Interior Designer||INR 2 to 20 LPA|
|Creative Director/Media Manager/Journalist||INR 2 to 18 LPA|
|Growth Hacker||INR 30k to 60k per month|
|Social Worker||INR 15k to 30k per month|
|Wildlife Photography||INR 2.5 to 3 LPA|
|Social Media Manager||INR 1.7 to 6 LPA|
|Government Jobs||INR 20k to 40k per month|
|Event Management||INR 4 to 6 LPA|
Best career option after arts 12th
- Law: Students are exposed to a number of laws and are also given the opportunity to participate in moot courts. Graduates can practice litigation or choose corporate law. BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB (5 years) and B.Tech LLB (6 years) courses are available to students at all law schools in the country.
- Fashion Design: The four-year Bachelor of Design (B.Des) or Bachelor of Fashion Technology program offers subjects dealing with textile elements, pattern creation, fashion studies, design management, fashion forecasting, etc. After completing the course, graduates can work as a fashion designer, interior designer, work in a fashion house, etc.
- Hotel Management: With the steady growth of the Indian tourism sector every year, the hotel sector is also growing by leaps and bounds. The 3-year course trains students to take on hotel management responsibilities. Guest service management, cleaning management, kitchen management, communication basics, hotel engineering, etc.