The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad will conduct the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021 on Sunday 28th November. Candidates applying for the Senior Management Entrance Examination can download their admission cards from the official website: iimcat.ac. employment. CAT 2021 will be held in three sessions and candidates must present themselves at least 30 minutes before the door closes. Candidates can check their admission cards for the time and session of the test, the time of reporting/entry into the test center, and the time when the door is closed, among others.
The morning session will start from 8:30 AM until 10:30 AM and the entrance closes at 8:15 AM. The afternoon session will begin at 12:30 pm. pm and will continue until 2:30 pm. M., candidates will not be allowed to enter after 12:15 PM. M. The last session will be the afternoon session from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM, and there will be no entertainment entries after 4:15 PM.
CAT 2021: 5 CBT Points, Admission Card, Question Pattern
- Print the admission card on A4 size paper. Admission cards will only be valid if the candidate’s photo and signature are legibly printed. Paste the photo into the space provided on your admission card before submitting it for verification at the CAT Test Center.
- The CAT will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode, each section will be allotted 40 minutes, and candidates with disabilities will be allocated 53 minutes and 20 seconds. After the completion of that time, the timer will reach zero, and the current section will be sent automatically.
- Some of the CAT 2021 exam questions will be based on multiple choice questions (MCQ), while others will not be based on multiple choice questions.
- Candidates will receive the reporting time by SMS and email and will need to inform the test center accordingly.
- Candidates will be searched using portable metal detectors when they enter the test center. Candidates will only be able to carry CAT 2021 admission card, photo ID, mask, sanitizer, required medical certificates and an affidavit (if applicable).