CBSE has published the guidelines for the quarterly exams for grades 10 and 12, including the time, dates, seating arrangements, answer key, results dates, etc.
CBSE Class 10-12 exams will be held in mid-November. The Central Board of Secondary Education has published a list of guidelines for schools ahead of exams. The exams will take place in a classroom of 20 students as per the Covid-19 protocol.
CBSE Class 10, 12 Class Exam Protocols
1. Skills course exam will start from 11/15/2021 and core subjects exam from 11/24/2021.
2. OMR papers are available in CLOUD and can be downloaded from there.
3. Coded question papers will be sent to the school/testing center in the morning.
4. The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
5. Teaching work is carried out in the classroom except for 10 and 12 between 8:00 am and 11:00 am or 11:30 am.
6. The exam reading sheet must be sent to the exam control room before 1:30 pm.
7. The assessment will start at 1:30 pm. Until 5:00 PM
8. After the Covid-19 protocol, 12 students must be arranged in one room.
9. The school has a strength of 500 students and one observer, more than 500 students and observers.
10. The City Coordinator will assign monitors and change monitors between them, as needed/requested.
11. The answer key will be available at 1:30 PM. Teachers in any subject can refer to the OMRS paper.
12. The assessor must upload the number of correct answers.
13. The handwritten answer will be final if it does not match a dark circle.
14. Separate supervisor remuneration and evaluation.
15. The assessment will take place at the exam center and the reading by reading papers will be sent to the RO CBSE before 05:00 PM. same day.
16. Information regarding access cards will be provided soon.
17. Taking the CBSE Term-1 Exam is mandatory for students between the ages of 10 and 12 years old. CBSE will consider the scores for this test at the time the results for Classes 10 and 12 of CBSE are announced in April/May.
18. Students will be asked MCQ-type questions in the first quarter.
19. Candidate schools will take the first quarter practical examination, but CBSE will conduct the second quarter practical examination as usual.
20. The CBSE has divided the Board exams for Class 10 and 12 into two parts: Term 1 (November 15, 2021) and Semester 2 (March/April 2022).
21. The candidate’s final grade will be calculated based on his performance in both the first period and the second period.
22. Each question will have the same score and the candidates will have options.