Central Coalfields Limited to recruit candidates for vocational training. Eligible candidates can apply online for 539 publications on centralcoalfields.in.
Central Coalfields Limited has invited applications from candidates to apply for vocational training. Qualified candidates who wish to apply online for positions can do so through the official Central Coalfields Limited website at centralcoalfields.in. The last date to apply for positions is December 5, 2021.
Eligible candidates are invited for a one-year practical training 2020-21 under the Apprenticeships Act 1961 as amended in 2017 in various occupations. Read below the required in formation.
Also Read, DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021: 34 positions ordered at drdo.gov.in
- Electrician 190 Posts
- Installer 150 posts
- Vehicle mechanical repair and maintenance 50 jobs
- COPA Publications 20
- Mechanic 10 posts
- Turner 10 Posts
- Electromechanical 10 editions
- Plumber 7 Posts
- Photographer 3 publications
- Florist and gardener 5 positions
- Book Binder 2 jobs
- Carpenter 2 posts
- Dental lab technician 2 jobs
- Food production 1 position
- Cabinet and cupboard maker 2 function
- Gardener (Mali) 10 seats
- Horticulture assistant 5 jobs
- Old Age care taker 2 jobs
- Painter (general) 2 jobs
- Receptionist 2 jobs
- Butler 6 Seats
- Tailor 2 job
- Upholsterer 1 place
- Assistant Secretary 5 jobs
- Sirdar 10 posts
- Accountant / Account Manager 30 jobs
Candidates can check educational qualifications and age limit through the detailed notice available here. For more relevant details, candidates can visit the official website of Central Coalfields Limited.
NIFT Entrance Exam 2022 Result Declared: Check Here.
Scorecard of CEED 2022 results will be declared on March 12
NEET PG Counseling 2021: Registration end Today : Important Details