CGPSC State Engineering
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC), Raipur invites applicants to fill the Online Application Form for the State Engineering Service Exam 2020.
Interested candidates are required to complete the given criteria to be eligible for the Exam.
Important Dates for the State Engineering Service Exam 2020
– Application for the exam open: 10th February 2020
– Last Date to Apply Online: 10th March 2020
– Last Date to Pay the Exam Fee: 10th March 2020
– Last Date for Correction: 19th March 2020
– Date of Exam: Will be Notified Soon
– Admit Card: Will be Notified Soon
Application Fees for the Online form
– General / Other State: Rs. 400/-
– All Reserve Category: Rs. 300/-
The payment of the Examination Fee can be made through the Chhattisgarh Govt Kiosk or using other payment modes such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
The Age Limit as on 1st January 2020
– Minimum Age: 21 Years.
– Maximum Age: 30 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per the Rules.
There is a Total of 89 Vacancies. These include:
The name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (AE)
- Civil: 85
- Electrical / Mechanical: 03
- Electronics: 01
Eligibility for the post: BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Trade.
Procedure to Fill the Form:
– Check and Collect all the Documents including Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details and the other Basic Details.
– Keep the Scanned Documents that are required to fill the Recruitment Form. These include Photo, Sign, ID Proof and more.
– Before Submitting the form, it Must be properly Checked and read carefully.
– No Application Fees is needed for the Coast Guard Recruitment But the candidate Must Submit the final Form.
– You are required to take the printout of the Submitted Form.
- To Apply Online: Click Here
- To Download Notification: Click Here
- Download Syllabus: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
Also read:- The Top Best Schools in India