The Chennai High Court 2019 has officially released a notice which has stated recruitment of new individuals for various posts vacant in different departments. The vacancies are available for posts like Computer Operator, Assistant, Reader and Examiner, Xerox Operator and Typist Vacancies. There are about 573 vacancies available in the Madras or Chennai High Court. All the aspirants who want to make full use of this opportunity will need to follow the online application form at the official website. The notification for the recruitment has been released on 1st July 2019 and the aspirants can get hold of it online. The application form needs to be submitted within 31st July 2019 and after that, the dates of submission will close. Have lat some more information regarding recruitment.
Important dates for the High Court Vacancy
The aspirants will need to follow some important data in order to make sure that all the procedures are complete. Have a look at the dates that have been announced.
- The first date of application – 1st July 2019
- Last date of application – 31st July 2019
- Last date for fee submission – 2nd August 2019
How many seats are available?
The number of High Court Various Post 2019 have been released by the court. There are in total of 573 Vacancies in several departments of the court. Therefore the candidates will be able to apply in different aspects of the recruitment. Here is the department wise vacancy that is available.
|DEPARTMENT||NO. OF SEATS|
Chennai High Court Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
All the candidates who want to apply for the vacant seats that are available in the Chennai high court recruitment 2019, will need to check their eligibility. Without the proper eligibility, they will not be selected for the posts vacant. Have a look at the different eligibility criteria for this year.
Educational Qualification – candidates will be selected only if they match the following educational criteria.
- The candidates will need to pass a minimum Bachelor’s degree in a field of specialization from an authorized and accredited institution.
- The candidates must also have the proper certificates of class 10+2 as they need to show that they had qualified in both the board’s examination.
Age limit – the Chennai Court has announced the age limit for the candidates who want to apply for the High Court Vacancy 2019. There will be relaxation for the reserved category students. But they will also need to show valid identity proof to verify the statement. Here is the age limit.
- For General / OBC = 18 – 30 Years
- For SC / ST = 18 – 35 Years
- For In-Service Candidates = 18 – 45 Years
How to apply for the High Court Various Post 2019?
The candidates must know that all the applications will need to be submitted online. Even the payment of the application form will need to be done via the online method. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- First, visit the official website of the Chennai High Court and click on the 2019 vacancy application form and visit the tab.
- There you will need to fill all your personal details like name, address, DOB, etc.
- You will need to scan and upload your pictures and signature before checking out.
- Then review your form and click on save.
- Now you will be directed to the payment gateway and there make sure that you have paid the fees via debit or credit card.
Candidates can also choose to submit the application fee later on but they should do it before or on 2nd August. Any fails to submit the application fee will be rejected for the vacancies that are available.
High Court Various Post 2019 offers the candidates with several prestigious positions in different government departments of the Chennai High Court. They should follow all the details we have mentioned in this article and also stay updated with the official website for further updates and important notification regarding the vacancies.