CSJM University, formerly known as Kanpur University, is a UGC-recognized university and accredited with a B degree by NAAC. The CSJM University campus is spread over 264 acres of land and is one of the largest in Asia. CSJM University was established in 1966 after Agra University was split into two independent universities at Agra and Kanpur. It serves the academic needs of students in urban and rural areas through its 170 affiliated universities in 15 regions.
The university offers several undergraduate and graduate courses in science, commerce, and discipline in the arts, law, engineering, biotechnology, computer science, management, and medicine.
Candidates who wish to be admitted into any of the courses offered at CSJM University can apply online. The selection process is based on entrance exam scores or merit. For admission to the undergraduate programmes, the candidate must pass 10+2 from a recognized board with the minimum qualifications required in the corresponding stream. Likewise, for postgraduate courses, a bachelor’s degree with the minimum qualifications required in the corresponding track is necessary for the application.
CSJM University Kanpur
CSJM University and its affiliated universities offer undergraduate courses in 20 subjects in various fields of arts, sciences, and commerce. Under the PG courses, it offers Masters, MBA, MSc, and other masters programs with specializations. PhD is awarded by PhD in botany and other subjects.
Also Read, Kirori Mal College in Delhi inaugurated a Disability Research Center
|Admission Dates||Sep 25, 2021 – Sep 30, 2021|
|Second Counselling – Choice Filling Starts||Oct 6, 2021|
|Second Counselling – Choice Filling Ends||Oct 8, 2021|
|Reporting of Students and Submission of Documents |
for Vacant Seats in BBA
|Oct 10, 2021|
|Releasing of Merit-Based List for BBA students||Oct 13, 2021|
|Result Declaration of Second Counselling University |
|Oct 9, 2021|
|Deadline for Direct Admission into M.Pharm and |
Health Sciences programs
|Oct 31, 2021|
|UPSEE Round 1 Counselling Process||Oct 19, 2021 – Oct 29, 2021|
|Last Date to Register and Fill Choices for UPSEE|
Round 1 Counselling
|Oct 22, 2021|
|Physical Eligibility Test for B.P.Ed.||Nov 7, 2021; Nov 8, 2021|
|Physical Eligibility Test for M.P.Ed.||Nov 11, 2021; Nov 12, 2021|
|Announcement of Seat Allotment for UPSEE Counselling |
|Nov 30, 2021|
|Registration for UPSEE Counselling Round 6||Dec 1, 2021 – Dec 3, 2021|
|Announcement of Seat Allotment for UPSEE Counselling |
|Dec 5, 2021|
|CAT Exam||Nov 28, 2021|
CSJM Kanpur Admission
CSJM University conducts an online entry test to offer admission into all courses available at the UG and PG levels.
- The university also offers counseling for PG courses after completion of the entrance exam.
- B Tech, B Pharma, D Pharm. and M. Pharma. Admission is granted based on a valid UPSEE score made by APJAKTU.
- Admission to MBBS and BDS is based on a valid NEET UG score followed by a college consultation.
- Admission to MD and MS in Clinical and Basic Sciences is based on a valid NEET PG score, while admission to DM and M.Ch is based on a valid NEET SS score.
- Admission to MBA and MCA is also dependent on a valid UPSEE score followed by counseling.
- Securing admission to BUMS, BAMS, MD and MS in Ayurved and Unani is based on the AYUSH Entry Test.
- For admission to the MBA programmes, candidates must qualify for the UPSEE-MBA entrance examination.
How to apply?
CSJM University application forms are available on the university’s website. Candidates can apply for the same online.
- Visit the CSJM University website.
- Go to the “Application Form” link.
- Complete the application form for the required course.
- Pay a fee of INR 600 (INR 400 for ST/ST students).
- Review the application form carefully and submit it.
CSJM Result 2021
The 2021 Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj (Kanpur University) University Regular/Special Examinations Result has been announced on the official website. Students who have sat for the exam can check Kanpur University Result 2021 online at kanpuruniversity.org by providing their login credentials i.e. Role No.
Students will be considered eligible for the exam if they achieve the minimum required scores together. Students who have passed the Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University exams will be promoted to the next semester. Students who are dissatisfied with their test scores may request a text reassessment process.
Kanpur University will release the examination score sheet for eligible candidates. After the result is announced, candidates can request a reassessment/compilation of the answer book. Request to reassess/reassess the answer book is available for theoretical work only.
How to check Kanpur University Result 2021?
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Result is available online on the official website. Students need to follow the simple steps below to check the result.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Kanpur University at kanpuruniversity.org.
Step 2: On the main page, click on the “Result” section.
Step 3: The results page will appear on the screen.
Step 4: Select the exam type (full topic/reappear/weak candidate/additional topic/performance improvement), semester.
Step 5: Now select the results link for your course.
Step 6: Fill in the required details, including the roll number and cycle. Click the Submit button.
Step 7: Check the result displayed on the screen.
Step 8: Download and print the result for future reference.
Also Read, Prime Minister Modi inaugurates CIPET Jaipur and lays foundations for 4 medical colleges in Rajasthan
Kanpur University 2021 Result: Details mentioned
Students are to check the following details in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Result;
- lap number
- Question Document No.
- Course name
- Max marks
- original brands
- Decision (pass/fail)
CSJM Kanpur University Result 2021: Reassessing the Response Scenario
Students who are not satisfied with the grades can request a reassessment of the result from Kanpur University. To request a reevaluation of the answer text, students must submit a reassessment request form with the fee. The re-evaluation form will be available online.
Students are encouraged to read the rules regarding retesting the answer text before requesting a retest. A student wishing to request a reassessment must do so on or before the last date. No application will be accepted after the last date under any circumstances.
Reassessment of University Results CSJM 2021
After stating the result in the event that any student is not satisfied with his result. You can choose a subject re-evaluation test. Candidates can submit the verification form within one week and announce the main result.
Here is how to request an online answer book examination:
- Click here to request the online examination of the answer book
- Request notification of the problem in the displayed answer book.
- You can submit via E-Challan / Pay online.
- After applying, print the application form for future reference.
The result of the reassessment will also be announced in a month, and students can check their reassessment result on the official website. We also provide the following steps to check the result of the re-evaluation:
- Visit the official website of Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj Kanpur University.
- Now go to the results section.
- Click on the Reassessment Result link
- Now select the general branch of your courses, which results in what you want to check.
- Enter the roll number and finally press the send button
- Your result will appear on your screen.
- Take a hard copy for future reference.
NIFT Entrance Exam 2022 Result Declared: Check Here.
Scorecard of CEED 2022 results will be declared on March 12
NEET PG Counseling 2021: Registration end Today : Important Details