The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on 8th December 2019. The CTET December 2019 online registration process began on Monday, 19th August 2019. Interested Candidates can apply through the website of CTET at ctet.nin.in.
The last date to submit your application is 18th September 2019, while the last date to make the payment is 23rd September 2019
IMPORTANT DETAILS OF THE EXAM
- The CTET examination will be conducted in two parts.
- The PHASE 1 exam will begin at 9:30 am and those who clear this exam will become eligible to teach classes 1 to 5.
- The PHASE 2 exam will begin at 2 pm and those who clear this exam will become eligible to teach classes 6 to 8.
- Both exams will be of a duration of 2.30 hours.
- The CTET Certification will be valid for 7 years.
PROCESS OF ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE CTET DECEMBER 2019
- Visit the Official website of CTET here: ctet.nin.in.
- Click on the CTET December 2019 Application Form link
- Fill in the form with all the required details and verify your details
- Remember your Registration Number by noting it down somewhere
- Login using your Registration Number and Make the Payment
- The candidate is required to pay Rs 700 for one and Rs 1,200 for appearing in both papers. The exam fee for Reserved Category Candidates is Rs 350 for one and Rs 600 for both exams.
- After making the Payment, Submit your Form
- Download or Take a print out of the Form for your Future Reference