Service recruitment 2019
For becoming a part of the subordinate judiciary, the law graduates give an entry-level test known as the Provincial Civil Service Judicial Exam or the Judicial Services Exam which is conducted by a state judicial department to hire candidates for subordinate Judicial services. The exams conducted mainly focuses on various topics like Indian legal and constitutional governance and history, current developments relating to national and international interests and also analytical aptitude of the candidates.
As updated on 1st august 2019 given below is are the various vacancies available for both freshers and experienced candidates. The High court of Delhi has invited the eligible candidates through the online application to fill the 45 vacant posts in Delhi judicial service. The applicants who are interested in the judicial service can apply online to be done through a preliminary exam, main exam and viva voce. The preliminary exam for Delhi High court is to be held on 22nd September 2019. The applicants are required to pay the required fees through the online payment method. The selected candidates will be appointed at the High court. The details relating to Delhi High court vacancy, eligibility criteria, application fees, the age limit is given below.
Also read:- Education Loans In India
Delhi High court vacancy 2019
There are a total of 45 vacancies (including 43 existing vacancies and 2 anticipated vacancies) in Delhi Judicial Services which is required to be filled. The details of the vacancy are given below based on the category.
There is a reservation of 7 posts all together in a total of 45 vacancies for PwD candidates which are given below
Eligibility criteria for Delhi judicial service examination 2019
The candidates willing to apply for the job must fulfill all the required criteria as on 1st January 2020
• The person who is practicing as an advocate in India or has been admitted as the advocate act 1961 is eligible
• The candidate must be a citizen of India
• The age of the candidate must not be more than 32 years
Age Relaxation(upper age limit)
The age relaxation as per the category is given below:-
SC- 5 years
ST- 5 years
PwD(general)- 10 years
• The selection of the candidates will be done through the process of-
• The preliminary exam will contain objective type questions
• The main exam which will be a written one
• And the final test will be that of viva voce which will be a type of interview
Application fees, mode of application and payment.
• The applications will be accepted only through online mode.
• The payment is to be made online by either of the methods (debit card/internet banking) which is non-refundable and the required fees to be paid by each category is given below:-
SC/ST/PWD candidate -Rs200
The selected candidates will get a pay of rupees 56100 to rupees 177500
The submission for the online application will start from 2nd August 2019 and will end on 2nd September 2019.
How to apply
• The candidates are required to log on to the official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
• Under ‘public notice’ on the homepage of the website click on the option of ‘job Opening’
• The end the candidates must click on ‘advertisement for Delhi judicial service examination 2019’
• All the instructions provided must be read carefully by the candidate.
• The application form is required to fill and then the candidate should click on the ‘Submit’ button for submitting the form which has to be done after paying the application fee according to your category.
• You need to download the form and take a print out of it for future reference.
image source-The Economic Times