DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2020
District Medical And Health Office (DMHO) Kurnool has welcomed applications for the Staff Nurse, Lab expert, and different posts. Qualified people can apply for District Medical And Health Office (DMHO) Kurnool Recruitment 2020 through the recommended application position at the latest 22 July 2020.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 22/07/2020
Lab technician and other Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse: 63 Posts
- Technician Grade-II: 25 Posts
- Pharmacists Grade-II: 19 Posts
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Staff Nurse: 1. GNM Course or B.Sc (Nursing) from an institution recognized by the Government of AP.
- Must be registered with AP. Nursing council. Age Limit: 18 years to 42 years as on 01 July 2020.
- Technician Grade-II: 1). One (01) year Lab-Tech.course after intermediate (or)
2). 02 (Two) years of vocational Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) course and have completed one-year clinical training in selected Government hospitals in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training is must be required.
3). A Degree in B.Sc with Medical Lab Technician as one of the Optional subjects. Age Limit: 18 years to 42 years as on 01 July 2020.
- Pharmacists Grade-II: 1) 02 (two) years Diploma in Pharmacy course after intermediate recognized by Government of AP.
- 2) Bachelor Pharmacy. Age Limit: 18 years to 42 years as on 01 July 2020.
Steps to Fill Form
- Read the Latest Notification Before Applying
- Kindly Check All Details Before Final Submit
- Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links