ECIL Recruitment 2020
ECIL Recruitment 2020: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has distributed the enrollment notice for the post of Technical Officer and Scientific Assistant to work at Mumbai for the task necessities of the Customer Support Division. Intrigued and qualified applicants can go to the walk-in-interview on 10 July 2020.
- Interview Date – 10 July 2020
- Time – 09:30 AM to 12 Noon
- Venue – ECIL Zonal Office, # 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prbhadevi), Mumbai – 400 028
ECIL Vacancy Details
- Technical Officer – 1 Post
- Scientific Assistant – 6 Posts
- Technical Officer – Rs. 23,000/-
- Scientific Assistant – Rs. 19,058/-
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Technical Officer and Scientific Assistant
- RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2020: Online Applications invited for 13 Assistant Posts
- Delhi University DU PG Application Form 2020
- TISS Recruitment 2020: Master Trainer Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Technical Officer – A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with One-year post qualification experience in the field of Computer Hardware, Linux, Windows OS, and Networking
- Scientific Assistant-A – A first-class Diploma (Full time) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education with One-year post qualification experience the field of Computer Hardware, Linux, Windows OS, and Networking.
- Technical Officer – 30 Years
- Scientific Assistant – 25 Years
The selection will be based on performance in Personal Interview for Technical Officer and Written Test/Trade Test for Scientific Assistant.