Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment 2020
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment 2020 for 21 Junior Resident Posts, Apply @health.delhigovt.nic.in
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment 2020: Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital has welcomed applications for the enrollment to the 21 posts of Junior Resident on its official site. Intrigued and eligible candidates can appear for a walk-in-interview scheduled on 03 June 2020.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 03 June 2020
Junior Resident MBBS-21 Posts
Candidates should have MBBS Degree from a recognized University/Institute approved by MCI
The Candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
Age Limit: As on the last date of submission of application.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate shall be applicable as per instructions of Govt. of India from time to time.
How to Download:
- Visit the official website of Delhi Government Health and Family Welfare i.e.-http://health.delhigovt.nic.in/
- Visit the Vacancy Section available on the home page.
- Click on the link ” Notice for the post of Junior Resident Doctors through WII on 03.06.2020 in GTBH ” displaying on the Home Page.
- A new window will open on your screen where you will get the PDF of the desired Notification.
- Download the PDF of the same and take a printout for future.
How to Apply:
Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 03 June 2020 at 11.00 a.m and onwards at the venue mentioned in the notification. Please check the notification link for details in this regard.
Some Useful Important Links