The Indian Air Force will start the registration process for IAF AFCAT 2021 on 1 December 2021 onwards. Candidates want to apply for the Air Force Joint Admission Test, AFCAT can apply online through the official IAF AFCAT website at afcat.cdac.in. The online application deadline is December 30, 2021.
This recruitment drive will fill 317 positions in January 2023 to award the Short Service Committee in the Aviation Branch and the Standing Committee and the Short Committee in the Ground Service Branches. The registration link is active today at 10 am. Candidates can follow these simple steps below to apply online.
IAF AFCAT 2021: How to register
- Visit the official IAF AFCAT website at afcat.cdac.in.
- Click on the IAF AFCAT 2021 Login link available on the homepage.
- Enter your login details and click Submit.
- Complete the application form and pay the application fee.
- Once done, click Submit.
- Your request has been sent.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of it for future needs.
Candidates registered with AFCAT will be required to pay Rs 250 as examination fee. However, candidates who register in the NCC Special Entry Program are not required to pay.