The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) published the IBPS PO 2021 Preliminary Admission Card on November 20. The IBPS PO Preliminary Exam will be held on the 4th & 11th of Dec.
IBPS PO 2021 notice posted on October 19th to fill a total of 4135 vacancies for Examination Officer (PO)/Management Trainee (MT). The application process for IBPS PO 2021 closed on 10 November. The application form was published on 20 October.
The main examination for IBPS PO will take place in January 2022. Interview will take place in February/March 2022. Read this article below to find out what is IBPS PO designation, eligibility criteria, important dates, vacancies, selection process, preparation tips and more details.
IBPS PO Admit/Admission Card
IBPS PO 2021 Admit Card for Preliminary Exam is available from 20 November to 11 December. All registered candidates can download their admission cards online. To download the admission card, candidates must enter the registration number or list number and date of birth or password.
Here are the steps to download an IBPS Admission/Admit Card
- Visit the official IBPS website https://www.ibps.in/
- Click on the “IBPS PO Acceptance Card” link on the main page.
- Enter your login credentials, registration number or list number, date of birth or password
- The access card appears on the screen.
- Download the admission card and make your impression
IBPS PO 2021 Dates 2021
|IBPS PO Events||IBPS PO Dates|
|IBPS PO admit card||20-Nov-2021 to 11-Dec-2021|
|Preliminary exam||04-Dec-2021 and 11-Dec-2021|
|Prelims result||Dec 2021/Jan 2022 (Tentative)|
|Prelims scorecard||Dec 2021/Jan 2022 (Tentative)|
|Mains admit card||Dec 2021/Jan 2022 (Tentative)|
|Mains exam||Jan 2022 (Tentative)|
|Mains result||Jan/Feb 2022 [Tentative]|
|Interview call letter||Feb 2022 (Tentative)|
|Interview||Feb/March 2022 (Tentative)|
|Provisional allotment||April 2022 (Tentative)|
IBPS PO Exam Day 2021 Guidelines
Here are some of the IBPS PO exam day guidelines that candidates must follow while taking the exam:
- Masks is mandatory when taking the Exam
- Candidates can bring hand sanitizer (50ml), pen, gloves & water bottle.
- Aarogya Setu app is mandatory on mobile phones of students.
- Candidates should arrive Exam Center as per the space mentioned on their admission cards to avoid crowding
- Candidates must bring two passport size photographs with the admission card.
- Candidates who are late for the exam center cannot take the exam.
- Electronic devices such as cell phones, calculators, pagers and flash drives are not permitted inside the test center.
- Stationery items such as textbooks, papers, pencil boxes, scales, and notebooks are not permitted.
- The biometric fingerprint of the candidates is obtained at the examination center, so candidates are advised not to put on mehendi on their hands.
IBPS PO Vacancy 2021
Details of job vacancies were announced with the notification. Candidates can see below the IBPS PO 2021 Vacancies section
|Bank Name||Total Vacancy|
|Bank of India||588|
|Central Bank of India||620|
|Indian Overseas Bank||98|
|Bank of Maharashtra||400|
|Punjab and Sind Bank||427|
|Union Bank of India||912|
IBPS PO 2021 Exam Pattern
According to the IBPS PO exam pattern, the preliminary exam consists in 3 levels. The sum of the test score is 100. The main examination of IBPS PO is conducted for the candidates pre-selected from the preliminary examination. The main test consists of objective and descriptive questions. The total score assigned to the test is 225. There is a negative score for wrong answers, and a quarter of the scores is deducted as a penalty for wrong answers. The shortlisted candidates are called for the main test for an interview, which is conducted by the participating organizations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank. The interview is 100 points.