Integral Coach Factory (ICF) Railway Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates in possession of eligibility criteria can apply for the post through ICF Official Website icf.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 17 May 2020 by 05:30 PM. Interview on Mobile/Telephone will be conducted for the selection of suitable candidates for CMP Doctors & Nursing Superintendent.
Please Follow & Share DoorToFuture For Latest Sarkari Naukari / Government Jobs Updates
Last Date of Online Application – 17 May 2020 till 05:30 PM
Integral Coach Factory Railway Vacancy Details
- Nursing Superintendent (Level -7) – 24 Posts
- House Keeping Assistant ( Safaiwala) (Level -1) – 24 Posts
- Contract Medical Practitioner
- GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer, MBBS) – 12 Posts
- Physician – 2 Posts
- Nursing Superintendent – Rs.44,900/-+ DA & other allowances as admissible
- House Keeping Assistant – Rs.18,000/-+ DA & other allowances as admissible
- GDMO -Rs.75,000/-fixed
- Physician – Rs.95,000/-fixed
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Superintendent and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Nursing Superintendent – Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in GNM from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing).House Keeping Assistant – 10th Class passed
- GDMO – MBBS and registered with the Indian Medical Council.
- Physician – MD in General Medicine
- GDMO and Physician – Should not have completed more than 53 years
- Nursing Superintendent- 20 to 40 years
- House Keeping Assistant – 18 to 33 years
- For more information, check detailed notification given below.
Procedure To Apply for Integral Coach Factory Railway Jobs 2020?
The Eligible candidates can apply online through the ICF Official Website on or before 17 May 2020 till 05:30 PM.
Official Website Link