The JEE Advanced application window will remain open until September 19 and the application fee payment will be until September 20.
New Delhi: Online registration for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2021 will start this afternoon 13th September. The JEE Advanced application window will remain open until September 19 and the application fee payment will be until September 20. It was conducted for admission to various engineering, science and architecture courses at Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT). To be considered eligible for JEE Advanced, the applicant must be among the top 2.5 lakh JEE successful candidates.
Candidates who qualified for JEE Advanced 2020 but were absent due to Covid-19 or related reasons will be able to apply for JEE Advanced 2021 directly, without having to take the JEE Main 2021 exam.
JEE Advanced 2021: How to Apply
1. Go to the official website of JEE Advanced 2021 – jeeadv.ac.in
2. On the login page, log into the login window with your JEE Main 2021 login ID and password.
3. Students can create a new password for JEE Advanced through the available options.
4. Fill in the JEE Advanced 2021 application form with all the required details
5. Upload scanned documents as required.
6. Pay the JEE Advanced application fee through the specified portals
7. Submit and save the application form for future use.
JEE applicants must also upload certain documents at the time of application in PDF formats. These documents include JEE 2020, 2021 eligible candidates and JEE 2020 eligible but absent.
For eligible candidates for JEE 2020 and JEE 2021, the required documents include Class 10 Passport or Birth Certificate; Class 12 mark sheet; Caste certificate, if applicable; certificate of persons with disabilities; Write a request letter, if necessary; And a notice in the prospectus explaining the name change for students whose names do not match the Class 10 or birth certificate.
For Foreign Candidates Applying for JEE Applicants and Absenting Foreign Candidates in JEE Advanced 2020, Photo, Signature, Photo ID Proof, Class 12 Scoring Paper, Birth Certificate to Prove Age, Citizenship Certificate/Passport, Certificate (Optional), OCI/ A PIO Card and Gazette Notice explaining the name change will be required for students whose names do not match the Class 10 or birth certificate.