The Indian Army close the registration process for the NCC Special Entry today November 3, 2021. Candidates who have not yet applied for the program can apply online through the Indian Army’s official website at Joinindianarmy.nic.in. The registration process began on October 5, 2021.
This recruitment drive will fill 55 single men’s and women’s positions (including military combat casualty rooms) in the organization, of which 50 are open for men and 5 are for women.
Candidates who wish to apply for the program must have a degree from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum overall qualification of 50% taking into account grades from all years. For NCC candidates (including battle casualties wards), the age limit is 19-25 years as of January 1, 2021.
Join the Indian Army – How to Apply
- Visit the Indian Army official website at Joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on “Employee Login/Login Request” and then click on “Register” (no registration required, if you are already registered on the official website).
- Complete the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After registration, click on “Apply online” in the dashboard and fill in the application form.
- Once done, click Submit.
- Your request has been sent.
- Download the confirmation page & keep a hard copy of it.