LIC Recruitment 2020: AAO & AE Vacancies Notified, Apply Online for 218 Posts @licindia.in
Please Follow & Share DoorToFuture For Latest Sarkari Naukari / Government Jobs Updates
LIC AAO and AE Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at licindia.in. Check all the details here.
LIC Recruitment 2020: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has welcomed applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineers (A.E) – Civil/Electrical/Structural/MEP and Assistant Architect (A.A) and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Specialist. Interested Candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format at the very latest 15 March 2020.
An aggregate of 218 opportunities have been reported by the Life Insurance Corporation of India out of which 50 openings are of Assistant Engineer and 168 opportunities are of Assistant Administrative Officers. The online application window is being begun from 25 February 2020 and proceeded till 15 March 2020. Applicants can check Eligibility, Vacancy Details, Selection Criteria and different details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application for LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2020: 25 February 2020
- Last Date for submission of online application for LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2020: 15 March 2020
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination: from 27 March to 4 April 2020
- Preliminary Exam Date: 4 April 2020
- Mains Exam Date: will be communicated later
LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer – 50 Posts
- Assistant Administrative officers – 168 Posts
LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- AE (Civil/Electrical): B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution.
- Assistant Architect: B. Arch. from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- AE (Structural): M. Tech / M.E. (Structural) from an AICTE recognized Indian University.
- AE (MEP engineers): B. Tech. /B.E. (Mechanical/ Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University.
- AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- AAO (Actuarial) – Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- AAO (Legal): Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University.
- AAO (Rajbhasha): Candidate should have a Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level.
- AAO (IT): Candidate should have a Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized University/ Institution.
LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates for the post of Assistant Engineers and Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three-tiered process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply for LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 15 March 2020.
LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- Others: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 85/-
SRMJEEE 2022 Phase 1 counseling begins today, check schedule
Indian Coast Guard Commander Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online 50 GD, CPL and Other Posts
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021: Apply Now for 376 Relationship Manager positions