Microsoft has announced the Future Ready Talent Program, a collaborative virtual training program for college sophomores and above. The initiative aims to impact more than 1,500 higher education students who will join the workforce between 2022-2024. Under the program, All India Council Technical Education (AICTE), Future Skills Prime-a NASSCOM, the Digital Skills Initiative of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Ernst & Young (EY), GitHub and Quess Corp together with Microsoft offer a comprehensive skills platform that connects Talent with opportunity.
Anant Maheshwari, President of Microsoft India, said: “India’s youth are among the country’s greatest competitive advantages. Empowering this talent with the right skills for self-reliance will be essential to our long-term growth. The Future Ready Talent program offers a skills experience that connects students more easily to career opportunities. We are proud to collaborate with a strong group of partners for this program who are strongly committed to building a vibrant skills ecosystem in the country. “
Microsoft will provide modules and certificates through its educational platform, Microsoft Learn, to train students in topics such as cloud computing, data, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity.
- AICTE will ensure that the curriculum is aligned with the National Education Policy, 2020.
Also, Read – Kolkata High Court Rues Politics in Educational Institutes, Sets Aside Rustication Of Visva Bharati Students
- SSC NASSCOM will provide alignment of relevant courses to National Professional Standards and link these courses on FutureSkills Prime.
- EY will provide technology and industry mentors to students during the internship.
- GitHub will provide students with free access to the best development tools through the GitHub Student.
- Developer Pack, as well as the opportunity to collaborate on projects with other developers on GitHub.
- Quess Corp will manage the student experience and host a virtual job fair for participants, exposing them to career opportunities across the Microsoft ecosystem of customers and partners.
Also , Read – RRC Recruitment 2021: Northern Railways invites applications for 3,093 apprenticeships, details here
Dr. Anil Sahasserbode, President of AICTE, said: “The National Education Policy 2020 has a clear focus on fostering experiential learning and critical thinking among students. The Future Ready Talent program builds on this approach with industry-leading technology and skills resources from Microsoft. The program, with its unique model, allows students not only to acquire the required skills, but also to test the skills by solving important projects and have the opportunity to learn from industry experts. Access to digital skills will be critical to making India a skilled economy and we are committed to playing an important role in this journey. “
Eligible students can apply for the internship program by visiting the official website and registering for open classes, Registration for the first batch will begin on September 15, 2021.
NIFT Entrance Exam 2022 Result Declared: Check Here.
Scorecard of CEED 2022 results will be declared on March 12
NEET PG Counseling 2021: Registration end Today : Important Details