MP Board 10th Result 2021: The State Board will release Class 10 results on July 14 at 4 p.m. The exams were cancelled this year due to the COVID situation.
MP 2021 Commission 10 Result: The Madhya Pradesh Board of Directors has announced the date and time for the announcement of MPBSE Matric results. According to the announcement, the results of the 10th class of the State Board are scheduled to be published on July 14, 2021. The Public Ministry Board will announce the results in the second half at 4 pm. Tenth graders awaiting results will be able to view them tomorrow after 4 pm on the official website mpresults.nic.in.
MP Board 10th Result 2021: Schedule
• Results will be announced on July 14, 2021 (Wednesday)
• The results will be announced on the official website mpresults.nic.in
• Students can view results after 4:00 pm. M.
How to download MP Board Class 10 2021 results
• Visit the official website vimarsh.mp.gov.in
• On the home page, click on the link that says “Click here to view school results”
• You will be redirected to a new page.
• Define your district, complex, school, class and enter the sum of the numbers
• The results of your MP Board will be displayed on the screen
• Download, check details, and print for future reference.
MP Board class 10th: Evaluation Criteria
The MP Board did not conduct the class 10th exams as they do every year. It was decided to cancel the exams due to the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. The MP Board Class 10 exam was scheduled to take place April 30 – May 19. The Board decided to cancel the exams. The results were calculated on the basis of evaluation criteria already issued by the Board of Directors. Based on established criteria, each student’s scores will be calculated out of 100. A 50:30:20 ratio is followed with a 50% weight for pre-meeting tests, a 30% weight for unit tests, and a 20% weight in internal evaluations carried out by schools.
The MP Board Class 12 exam has been canceled
In June, the MP Board announced the cancellation of the Class 12 exams. This decision was made one day after CBSE announced the cancellation of the Class 12 exams. CBSE and CISCE canceled the board exam for Class 12 on June 1 after Prime Minister Modi intervened and chaired a high-level meeting with members of his cabinet.