Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Class 12TH and Graduation for the position of Assistant Public Prosecutor under Lokayukta.
Please Follow & Share DoorToFuture For Latest Sarkari Naukari / Government Jobs Updates
- ClosingDate for Online submission of Application for AIIMS: 24 April 2020
Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Assistant Public Prosecutor under Lokayukta Vacancy Details
- Assistant Public Prosecutor under Lokayukta: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Public Prosecutor under Lokayukta Job
- Bachelor of Law or above from a recognized university.
- A member of the Bar who has been an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction for at least 3 years.
- Working knowledge of Mizo language of at least Middle School standard.
- NMDC Limited Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Director (Technical) Post April
- NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2020: Apply Offline for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post April
- ICCR Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 32 Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Programme Officer and Other Posts
- NHM Haryana Recruitment 2020: Walk-in for 06 Public Health Manager and Other Posts
- JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Online Form
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can apply for Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 24 April 2020. Read carefully the detailed notification PDF format attached below before Apply Online.Interested and eligible person for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor under Lokayukta, click on the apply online link given below. Person can be apply online from 17 March 2020 to 24 April 2020.