The Indian Navy has published a recruitment notice for MR positions in the Indian Navy for nearly 300 jobs. See details here.
MR Recruitment Notice for Indian Navy 2021: The Indian Navy has published a notice for the recruitment of male candidates as seafarers under Matric Recruit (MR) in the Recruitment Gazette dated 23 October to 29 October 2021. Online applications are invited at Joinindiannavy.gov.in On until November 2, 2021.
It is to be noted that there are a total of 300 vacancies available for the Indian Navy for the April 22 batch. Candidates can check important dates, vacancy, salary, educational qualifications, age limit, and other details.
|Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021
|Last Date of Submission
|2nd Nov 2021
|Other Funtional Area
Download Indian Navy Notification MR on official website
Online Application Deadline: 02 November 2021
MR job details in Indian Navy
MR – 300 Vacancies
MR Salary for Indian Navy:
During the initial training period, a salary of Rs. 14600/- per month will be accepted.
Upon successful completion of their initial training, they will be placed at level 3 of the Defense Salary Matrix (Rs. 21.700- Rs.69.100). Also, MSP Rs will be paid to them. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy MR 2021
The last tenth of school boards recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. from India.
Indian Navy MR minimum age:
Candidates must be born between April 1, 2002 and September 30, 2005 (both dates inclusive)
MR Selection Process for the Indian Navy
Selection will be made based on:
- Written exam
- Physical fitness test (PFT)
MR 2021 test pattern for Indian Navy:
- There will be objective type questions divided into two parts i.e. Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The questionnaire will be in both the languages (Hindi and English)
- The standard of the questionnaire will be the tenth level and the examination program is available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- All candidates appearing for the written examination will be submitted to the PFT on the same day.
Indian Navy MR PFT 2021
Qualification in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- The PFT will consist of a 1.6 km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 pushups. Candidates who apply to the PFT will do so at their own risk.
Indian Navy MR 2021 Medical Standard
The medical examination will be performed by certified military physicians in accordance with the medical standards set forth in the current regulations applicable to seafarers at the time of entry.
How to Apply for the MR Recruitment of Indian Navy 2021?
Candidates can apply online from October 29 to November 2, 2021 by following these steps:
- Visit the official website: Joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Log in with your email ID, if you are not already registered.
- Now, login with your registered email and click on Existing Opportunities.
- Click the Apply button.
- Fill out the form completely.
- Before clicking the Submit button, please make sure that all details are correct, all necessary documents are scanned, converted into original documents and uploaded.
- Submit your request