Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL Singrauli) has Lately Invited Online Application Forms for the Post of Apprentice in Various Trades Recruitment, 2019. The interested candidates can read the complete notifications before applying online.
The application process to apply for NCL (Northern Coalfield Limited), Singrauli Trade Apprentices recruitment 2019, is through online applications. The candidates have to apply through NCL Trade Apprentices online application form 2019.
How to Apply
1. Opening of online Application: 11.06.2019
2. Last Date of Submission: 10.07.2019, 5:00 PM
Other Qualification Details:
A. Qualification/Eligibility Criteria:
1. Welder (Gas& Elect)-: 8th and ITI in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized- UP/MP based Institute.
2. Fitter-: 10th and ITI in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized -UP/ MP based Institute.
4. Motor Mechanic-:10th and ITI in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP/ MP based Institute.
B. For All Trades-: The qualification must be from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP/MP based Institute only. It should be a full-time course in applicable trade with at least 50% marks in total for General/OBC category and 45% marks in total for SC/ST/PWD candidates against kept positions.
C. Reservation- PWD candidates-: Horizontal reservation to PWD candidates as stated in One Leg and Hearing Impaired category of disabled candidates. The candidates having less than 40% of permanent disability are not qualified for reservation.
Age: 16-24 Years.
Only through online mode. The candidates must have an active email ID and Mobile number, valid for at least three years. Additionally, the candidate has to keep a scanned and self-attested copy of the below-mentioned documents for filling the form.
1. Recent clear Color photograph
3. Parent Signature
4. ITI Mark sheet
5. proof of Date of Birth
6. PAN card
7. Aadhaar Card
8. Caste Certificate/PWDs Certificate (as applicable) allotted by the competent authority according to the Govt. norms
9. Bank Account Details
General Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates must carefully read the full details of prescribed eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, and terms and conditions before filling of application.
2. The trades informed above include undertaking training in maintenance and operations activities in Coal Mines.
3. For candidates of OBC category, one should submit the latest caste certificate as prescribed by Govt. of India.
4. Applicant must have the set qualification and age as on 30.09.20
5. Applicants who have once gone through Trade Apprenticeship training, cannot apply again.
7. Candidates can apply for one trade only. Those applying for more than one trade will be rejected.
8. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates who will appear for the selection process.
9. Prior to joining candidate’s health must be as per the conditions mentioned in The Apprenticeship ACT 1961 and also according to the pre-employment medical suitability in Mines.
10. Merit is to be prepared from the received applications. The first merit list is prepared exclusively based on marks achieved in ITI in a specific trade. In case if two or more applicants have equivalent marks, then the eldest (according to D.O.B as stated in the 10th/8th certificate) candidate will be preferred and will be positioned above in merit.
The selection process will be based on Written Exam/Interview
For Any Query contact –
Office of General Manager (HRD) NCL CETI Singrauli, MP-486889. 07805- 266961/267736, (FAX) 267736
SRMJEEE 2022 Phase 1 counseling begins today, check schedule
Indian Coast Guard Commander Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online 50 GD, CPL and Other Posts
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021: Apply Now for 376 Relationship Manager positions