NCL Recruitment 2020: 52 Vacancies for Paramedical Staff Posts, Apply Online by 10 March
Please Follow & Share DoorToFuture For Latest Sarkari Naukari / Government Jobs Updates
NCL Recruitment 2020 Notification is out for 52 Vacancies of Paramedical. Read More Details here.
NCL Recruitment 2020: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has welcomed applications for enlistment to the post of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician, and Others. Intrigued applicants can apply to the posts through the endorsed group at the latest 10 March 2020.
- Shutting date for online registration and form submission: 10 March 2020
- Conditional date of downloading the concede card for qualified competitors: 15 March 2020
- Conditional date for composed test: 29 March 2020
- Conditional date of presentation of results: Will be informed through official site
NCL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse – 14 Posts
- Pharmacist – 6 Posts
- Technician – 10 Posts
- Technician (Radiographer) (Trainee) – 7 Posts
- Physiotherapist (Trainee) – 1 Post
- Technician (Dietician) – 1 Post
- Jr. Technician (ECG) (Trainee) – 7 Posts
- Jr. Technician (EEG) (Trainee) – 1 Post
- Technician (Dental) (Trainee) – 2 Posts
- Audiometry Technician (Trainee) – 3 Posts
NCL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Staff Nurse – Candidate must be 10+2 passed with a diploma in Nursing.
- Pharmacist – Candidate must be 10+2 passed with D.Pharma.
- Technician, Technician (Radiographer) (Trainee), Physiotherapist (Trainee), Technician (Dietician) – Candidate must have a Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Jr. Technician (ECG) (Trainee), Jr. Technician (EEG) (Trainee), Technician (Dental) (Trainee), Audiometry Technician (Trainee) – Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized Board.
How to apply for NCL Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the aforesaid posts through the online mode on or before 10 March 2020. Candidates can refer to the provided links for their reference.
NCL Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- OBC/EWS/General – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental Candidates – Nil