National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal Job Notification: National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal has invited applications for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post. Interested persons can apply for National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 30 April 2020.
Please Follow & Share DoorToFuture For Latest Sarkari Naukari / Government Jobs Updates
- ClosingDate for offline submission of Application: 30 April 2020
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
B.E/B.Tech in Mining Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering and related Branches with a min. of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA) and M.Tech/M.E in Engineering, with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA). Applicant preferably be GATE qualified. Those who are appearing for Post Graduate with M.Tech/M.E last semester may also apply. Proof of M.Tech/certificate has to be provided during the time of interview. Age Limit: 30 years.
- ICCR Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 32 Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Programme Officer and Other Posts
- NHM Haryana Recruitment 2020: Walk-in for 06 Public Health Manager and Other Posts
- JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- NLC Graduate Trainee Various Post Online Form 2020
- SAMEER Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 30 Scientist B and C Posts
How to Apply
The soft copies of all the above documents (PDF format) must be e-mailed to the Principal Investigator (Dr. B. M. Kunar) by 30 April, 2020. The email address for correspondence is [email protected] Only shortlisted persons will be intimated by email and called for interview in person. No Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) will be paid for attending the interview. The position is available immediately. Interviews will most likely to be held in the third or fourth week of April 2020.
IMPORTANT LINKS :-
Official Website Link