NMDC Limited has invited applications for the Director (Technical) post. Eligible applicants can apply for NMDC Limited Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 04 May 2020.
Please Follow & Share DoorToFuture For Latest Sarkari Naukari / Government Jobs Updates
- ClosingDate for Online submission of Application for NMDC: 04 May 2020
NMDC Limited Director (Technical) Vacancy Details
- Director (Technical): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Job
The applicant should be an Engineering graduate or equivalent preferably in Mining or Metallurgical Engineering with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. The applicant with MBA/PGDM qualifications will have added advantage. The applicant should have at least two years of cumulative experience in Project Management functions during the last ten years. Applicants with experience in open cast/underground mining projects/metal sector would have added advantage.
Other Jobs Notifications:-
- NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2020: Apply Offline for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post
- ICCR Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 32 Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Programme Officer and Other Posts
- NHM Haryana Recruitment 2020: Walk-in for 06 Public Health Manager and Other Posts
- JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- NLC Graduate Trainee Various Post Online Form 2020
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can apply for NMDC Limited Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 04 May 2020. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15:00 hours on 04 May 2020. No application form shall be entertained under any circumstances after 04 May 2020. Incomplete applications and applications received after 04 May 2020 shall be rejected. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
Online Application Link
Official Website Link