OPSC to begin the registration process for Group B positions. Eligible candidates can apply for Assistant Director positions through the official OPSC website at opsc.gov.in.
The Public Utilities Commission of Odisha will start the registration process for Group B positions from 26 November 2021 onwards. Candidates wishing to apply for the positions of Assistant Director (Law) can apply online through the OPSC official website at opsc.gov.in. Registration will take place until December 24, 2021
The deadline for submitting the online registered application is until December 31, 2021. The recruitment drive will cover 80 positions in the organization. Candidates with a law degree from a recognized university and familiar with computer applications can apply for this position.
OPSC 2021 Group B Recruitment: How to Register
To apply for the job, candidates can follow these simple steps detailed below.
- Visit the official OPSC website at opsc.gov.in.
- Click on the Online Application Instructions link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will need to click on the “Apply Online” link.
- The post name will appear along with the registration link.
- Fill out the details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee and click Submit.
- Your request has been sent.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of it for future needs.