Patna Metro Recruitment 2020
Patna Metro Recruitment 2020: Patna Metro Rail Corporation Limited (PMRCL) has welcomed applications for enrollment to the post of General Manager, Deputy General Manager, and Assistant Engineer Posts. Candidates holding the necessary capability can apply by 6 July 2020.
Patna Metro Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Chief General Manager (Technical) cum Director (Technical) – 1 Post
- Chief Finance Officer cum Director (Finance) – 1 Post
- Director (Project) – 1 Post
- General Manager (Administration & HR) – 1 Post
- General Manager (Procurement) – 1 Post
- General Manager (Property Development/Estate/PPP) – 1 Post
- General Manager (Operation & Maintenance) – 1 Post
- General Manager (Works) – 1 Post
- General Manager (Track) – 1 Post
- General Manager (Quality Assurance and Quality Control) – 1 Post
- General Manager (Depot) – 1 Post
- General Manager (Finance) – 1 Post
- General Manager (Rolling Stock-Q&M) – 1 Post
- General Manager (Contracts/Procurement) – 1 Post
- Deputy General Manager (Sales & Marketing) – 1 Post
- Deputy General Manager Safety- 1 Post
- Deputy General Manager – 1 Post
- Deputy General Manager Legal- 1 Post
- Assistant Manager admin – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager Finance – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer – 8 Posts
- APPSC Additional Result 2020 for FBO ABO [email protected]
- UP Board Result 2020: UPMSP to release Class 10, Class 12 results On upmsp.edu.in
- ECIL Recruitment 2020 for Technical Officer and Scientific Assistant Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer, AGM, GM, and Other Posts
- Deputy General Manager – Electrical Engineers of EE rank or a comparable position in the State/Central Government. Or on the other hand B.Tech./BE or proportional with least 10years of experience.
- Deputy General Manager Legal-Officers from State/Central Government in the pertinent field. Or on the other hand Graduation in Law with 7 years of experience.
- Assistant Manager admin – Officers in the important field and having experience of checking and coordination in Government or Graduate in any order with MBA Finance/HR having 5 years of experience.
- Assistant Manager Finance – Officer from any perceived association in Finance/Accounts administrations of State/Central Government in the significant field or B.Com with MBA Finance having 4 years of experience.
- Assistant Engineer – Candidates holding Graduation Degree or comparable are qualified to apply on the post.
Age Limit – Maximum 65 years
Application Fee for Patna Metro Recruitment 2020
- SC/ST- Rs. 100/-
- Others – Rs. 400/-