RGIPT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
Please Follow & Share DoorToFuture For Latest Sarkari Naukari / Government Jobs Updates
RGIPT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020: Rajiv Gandhi Institute Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of the registrar, Superintendent, Asst, Technician.
- Starting date of online application submission: 12 May 2020
- Last date for submission of application for RGIPT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020: 30 June 2020
RGIPT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Notification||RGIPT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020: Online Application for 18 Registrar, Superintendent, Asst, Technician Posts|
|Notification Date||May 12, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Jun 30, 2020|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Functional Area|
- Assistant Registrar – 3 Posts
- System Superintendent Grade 3 – 1 Post
- Superintendent Grade 1 – 3 Posts
- Technical Superintendent Grade 1 – 4 Posts
- Superintendent Library Grade 1 – 1 Post
- Assistant Grade 1 – 4 Posts
- Technician Grade 1 – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RGIPT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
- Assistant Registrar – Candidates holding a Master’s Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
- System Superintendent Grade 3 – Masters’ degree in CSE/IT or MCA or M. Sc (IT) with minimum 55% marks from recognized university/institute with Three years relevant experience at Pay Level- 6 or Six years experience at Pay Level-5 or equivalent level in any Government Organization/ reputed educational Institute/ IT company.
- Superintendent Grade 1 – Candidates holding Masters’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institution with at least 55% marks with 3 years’ experience at Pay Level- 5 or equivalent position in Central/State Govt. / Autonomous bodies/ PSUs OR
- Bachelors’ degree in any discipline from recognized university/ Institution with at least 55% marks with 5 years’ experience at Pay Level- 5 in Central/ State Govt./ Autonomous bodies/ PSUs.
- Technical Superintendent Grade 1 – Candidates holding a Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Science/ Computer Science or equivalent qualification or Bachelor’s Degree (four years) in Engineering or equivalent.
- Superintendent Library Grade 1 -Candidates holding a Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science/documentation or equivalent from a recognized university/institution with at least 55% marks.
- Assistant Grade 1 -Candidates holding a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks from any recognized university/ institute and 1 year relevant of experience or master’s degree in the discipline.
Procedure to apply for RGIPT Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 30 June 2020. After the successful submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the submitted online application for future reference.