What is the RPSC RAS Exam?
The Rajasthan Administrative Services Examination (RAS) is a state level civil services examination conducted by the Rajasthan Public Utilities Commission (RPSC). The test is also known as Rajasthan State Common Competitive Test and Secondary Services. RAS is the highest government service and also the most desirable job in the state. The RPSC RAS Exam is the entry gateway to RAS.
The RPSC RAS Qualifiers will take place on October 27. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has confirmed the examination date for September 21. Previously, on August 19, the RPSC published a notice stating that the RAS 2021 preliminaries would take place in two days, i.e. on October 27 and 28. As per the notice, RPSC will publish the exam schedule later. RPSC RAS 2021 Notice was published on 20th July for 988 Vacancies. The number of vacancies for the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) is 76.
Also Read, IIM uses redundant seats to attract foreign students
RPSC RAS 2021 Dates
RPSC has published the exam date for the RAS 2021 Preliminary Exam. The exam will be held on October 27. RPSC has published the important dates for RPSC RAS 2021 with the notification, but has not published the screening date.
|Admit Card||15 Oct [tentative]||RAS Admit card will be released online soon|
|RAS Prelims Exam 2021||27-Oct-2021||RAS Prelims 2021 will be conducted online/offline|
on October 27
|RAS Prelims 2021 Result||November 2021 |
|RPSC will announce the RAS result 2021 online only in November|
|RAS Main Exam 2021||January/February 2022 |
|RPSC will conduct the RAS main exam in January or February next year|
|RAS Main 2021 result||April/May 2022 |
|The RAS Main Exam result 2021 will be released online only|
Also Read, How To Study In IIMs Without Taking CAT
RPSC RAS 2021 Selection Process
The RPSC RAS selection process includes the following three stages:
- Preliminary Examination: This is a 200-point objective type selection test. Candidates must complete the job within three hours. This test may be performed offline or online, as permitted by prevailing conditions.
- The main exam: a descriptive/analytical written test. The test contains four sheets of 200 points each. The time allowed to complete each work is three hours.
- Personality test/viva-voce: Eligible candidates for the RAS major examination must appear for a personal test/interview. Personality test weight 100 points.
How to download RPSC RAS Admission Card
- Go to the official website: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Click on the test panel below candidate information.
- Go to Rajasthan State Examination Schedule and Affiliated Services
- Click on the admission card download link listed in the class.
- A new screen will appear, log in with your credentials
- Download the RPSC RAS Admission Card
- Take two copies of the admission card for future reference
RPSC RAS Admission Card: Preliminary Exam
The RPSC issues a RAS Admission Card for each stage of the RAS Exam. The RAS test is conducted in three stages, therefore, a separate admission card is issued for each stage. The RAS Preliminary Admission Card is issued online, ten days prior to the exam date. The RAS Admission Card informs about examination centers and the district center.
What to do if there is a discrepancy in the RPSC admission card?
After downloading the RPSC Admission Card, candidates should immediately check all the personal data mentioned in the RPSC Admission Card. Candidates should immediately contact the test proctor if missing or misprinted details are found. The data on the admission card is a reflection of official records and it is important to correct any errors for future reference.
NIFT Entrance Exam 2022 Result Declared: Check Here.
Scorecard of CEED 2022 results will be declared on March 12
NEET PG Counseling 2021: Registration end Today : Important Details