The first admission list 2021 of SAMS Odisha +3 for state universities was published on 9th September by the Ministry of Higher Education, DHE Odisha. Candidates who have registered for it can refer to Student Academic Management System Benefits List, SAMS Portal. While the list was supposed to be released at 11 am, management finally released it around 4 pm. In August, DHE Odisha announced the start of the admission process and form filling started on August 20. Students can check the list on samsodisha.gov.in.
Also, it should be noted that candidates can check the merit list by selecting their area, university name, sequence and subject. Students who have been allocated places in this first round of admission must complete the admission process between September 9 and 14, 2021.
How to check SAMS Odisha 2021 Merit list
- Visit the department’s official website like samsodisha.gov.in
- On the main page, click on the “Address +3” tab in the “Higher Education” section.
- The link will be directed to a new web page.
- Click on Merit List.
- Accept Odisha +3 The first merit list will open on a new page
- Students can check their names on the list and proceed with the admission process accordingly
For any inquiries regarding SAMS Odisha Merit List 2021, candidates can call the Sanjog Helpline at 155335 or 1800-345-6770. The SAMS Odisha Merit List 2021 will be published again for the second round on September 21, 2021. Those who were not selected in this round can check their names in the next round.