Consultation for TS EAMCET 2021 BiPC has started on the official website as of December 1st. See TS EAMCET BiPC 2021 registration, web options, seat assignments and more below.
TS EAMCET BIPC Counselling dates are available on the official website at tseamcetb.nic.in. TS EAMCET BIPC Counselling 2021 Application Form, Payment of Processing Fee and Survey.
Reservation for helpline center selection, date and time to attend certificate verification from 1st December onwards. The Telangana State Board of Higher Education is conducting TS EAMCET BIPC Consultation for admission into various professional courses in Agriculture and Medicine. Candidates who have qualified in TS EAMCET and passed Class 12 Physics, Chemistry and Biology examination from recognized colleges/universities can participate in the TS EAMCET 2021 BIPC assessment as scheduled.
TS EAMCET Counselling Dates for BiPC
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee |
& Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date &
Time to attend for Certificate Verification
|1 to 3 Dec-2021|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||3 to 5 Dec-2021|
|Exercising of Web Options after Certificate Verification||3 to 5 Dec-2021|
|Freezing of options||5-Dec-2021|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||5-Dec-2021|
|Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through website||7 to 12 Dec-2021|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee &|
Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date &
Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended
candidates in First Phase
|To be notified|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates |
in the Final Phase
|To be notified|
|Exercising options||To be notified|
|Freezing of options||To be notified|
|The provisional allotment of seats||To be notified|
|Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through website and|
Reporting at the allotted College
|To be notified|
|SPOT ADMISSIONS (Private Pharmacy and Engineering Colleges)|
|The Spot Admission guidelines for Private Pharmacy and|
Engineering Colleges will be placed in the
|To be notified|
Required Documents for TS EAMCET BIPC
Candidates must check the following documents during the document verification process:
- TS EAMCET Score Card.
- Entrance to the TS EAMCET Pavilion.
- Aadhaar card.
- SSC or equivalent trademark note.
- Memo-Cum-Pass Intermediate Level Certificate or equivalent.
- Bridge Course Certificate in Mathematics by the Intermediate Council (confirming the Biotechnology Course).
- Sixth for intermediate studies certificates or equivalent.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Salary Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Certificate of residence
- Employer’s certificate
- Any other certificate related to the reserved category
TS EAMCET BIPC Counselling Tip: Steps
- Step 1: Register and Pay the Fee: The first candidates need to visit the official website or visit the helpline centers according to their rank to register and pay the required processing fee.
The TS EAMCET BIPC tip processing fee is:
- Step 2: Document Verification – In this step, candidates should verify their documents at the helpline centers. During the verification process, candidates must verify their Aadhaar card, biometric fingerprint using UIDAI at helpline centers.
- Step 3: Completion of Selection: In the third step, candidates will complete their selection of Faculties and Courses in the order they prefer.
- Step 4: Login for seat assignment: The authority has opened the seat assignment window through the candidate login portal. Please log in with your Login ID and Lobby Entry Number to see the status of your seat assignments. Download the TS EAMCET 2021 Seat Allocation Letter in PDF format and have at least two hard copies of it to appear on the seat assignment tours.
- Step 5: Acceptance of Places: Shortlisted candidates receiving counseling from TS EAMCET 2021 must accept allotted places at the respective institute. The seat must be accepted through the official portal. After accepting the position, the candidates must present themselves to the designated institute along with the documents. During the seat assignment procedure, candidates must pay the tuition fee using any online payment gateway (credit card/debit card/internet banking) and get admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
- Step 6: Self-Report System: An online preparation report will be generated for the shortlisted candidates. This report will bear the admission number from which applicants must type and download it. The admission number must be submitted with the admission report of the designated institute to confirm admission.
- Step 7: Final Report at the Designated Institutions: All participants must physically come to the designated institute to confirm their acceptance. Along with the award letter, they must bring the necessary documents in the original for verification.