TS EAMCET Counselling 2021
The TS EAMCET 2021 consultation is carried out in two phases: Phase One and Phase Two, which includes a private tour and a one-time tour. To appear at TS EAMCET Consultation, candidates must complete their options in order of their preferences and courses offered at participating institutes, pay processing fees, reserve spaces for helpline center selection, and specify the date and time to come for certification verification. Eligible candidates for TSEAMCET 2021 are eligible for TS EAMCET Counseling. The assignments for TS EAMCET 2021 seats are based on the ranks earned by the candidates. Successful candidates must pay the acceptance fee at the time of reporting to the designated institute.
Seat assignment for the Special Tour was announced by TSCHE on November 24. The TS EAMCET 2021 Web Options for the Special Tour was available from November 20-21. The TS EAMCET 2021 Special Tour starts from November 20th. The TS EAMCET 2021 Fee, Self-Assessment can be paid via the website, University Reports from November 24-26.
Also Read, Top Most Important Marketing Interview Questions/Answers
TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2021
TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 Special Round
|Exercising options and Freezing of options||20-Nov-2021 to 21-Nov-2021|
|The provisional allotment of seats||24-Nov-2021|
|Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through website and||24-Nov-2021 to 26-Nov-2021|
|Reporting at the allotted College||24-Nov-2021 to 26-Nov-2021|
|Last date for cancellation of the provisionally allotted seat in the Spot|
Round online by the candidates
|The spot admission guidelines for Private Unaided Engineering and|
B Pharmacy Colleges will be placed on the website
Documents Required for TS EAMCET Counselling 2021
- TS EAMCET 2021 Rank card
- TS EAMCET 2021 room entrance/hall ticket
- Aadhaar card
- SSC or equivalent score sheet
- The sixth standard for certificates between studies
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Intermediate certificate or its equivalent
- Income certificate issued after January 1, 2021 (if applicable)
- Caste certificate issued by the relevant authority (if any)
- Certificate of residence of one parent in Telangana for 10 years in case of foreign candidates
- Certified Physically Disabled (PH) / Children Armed Individuals (CAP) / NCC / Sports / Minority if applicable
- Residence certificate in case the candidate does not have an institutional education
TS EAMCET Counselling- Procedure 2021
Register and Pay the Fee: 2021
The first candidates need to visit the official website or visit the helpline centers according to their domains to register according to their domains to register and pay the required processing fee. Candidates must register by entering the registration number in TSEAMCET Room Ticket 2021, Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Brand Note. Candidates must also fill in details such as mobile phone number and email address, caste certificate, and income certificate application number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable. Once the mobile phone number is saved, it cannot be changed. To pay the counseling fee, candidates must log in with their Class 12 exam room ticket number, registration number and date of birth. Fees can be paid by various way like credit card / debit card / net banking.
Also Read, UGC Scholarships 2021: Last date of Registration is Nov 30th, here’s how to apply
TS EAMCET Consulting Fee
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||1200|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) Category||600|
In this step, candidates should check their documents at the helpline centers. During the verification process, candidates will need to verify their Aadhaar card, biometric fingerprint using UIDAI at helpline centers.
Fulfillment of Choices:
In the third step, candidates will complete their selection of universities and courses in the order they prefer. Candidates will be asked to choose from the given options in order of their preferred college and course options. Candidates should keep in mind that the order of preference should be from highest to lowest and choose as many options as they want. After selection, candidates will be asked to make a hard copy of the selected options for future reference.
Also Read, UKSSSC Graduate Level Admit Card 2021, check group C exam date here
TS EAMCET Seat allotment:
TSCHE will implement the TS EAMCET 2021 seat allotment in online mode based on the choices made by candidates, their benefits, class, locality, special reservation class and more. Candidates will be informed of the award status via SMS to their registered mobile number and will also be available online. To access the award order, candidates will need to provide their ROC form number, TS EAMCET room entry number, password and date of birth. To download the Candidate Temporary Appointment Order, enter the ROC Form Number, TSEAMCET Room Entry Number, Password and Date of Birth when the candidate logs in.
Pay the Tuition and Self-Report Fee:
Candidates will need to pay the tuition fee as mentioned in the Temporary Appointment Order via online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking) and take the admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
If the tuition fee is shown as zero:
- During check-out, if candidates find that the tuition fee must be paid as zero, they will need to log in and use the self-report system to accept the assigned seat.
Self-report means that the candidates must accept the assigned job with submitting the original documents at the designated institute. By accepting this option, candidates will also be able to participate in the subsequent advisory rounds of TS EAMCET 2021 while maintaining their allotted seat.
- After clicking on “Accept my incorporation”, the incorporation report will be generated with the acceptance number. A hard copy of the incorporation report should be sent to the designated university along with the letter of appointment.
If in this case the tuition fee is not shown at zero:
- If the tuition fee to be paid by the candidates does not appear at zero, they will have to pay the fee online.
- After payment, they should click on “Self-report system”.
- Click Accept My Post. The incorporation report and admission number will be generated for the candidates, which must be submitted at the respective school along with the allotted letter.
If the candidates cancel their admission, the tuition fees paid will be forfeited by the authority as stated below.
- After the first stage, after the payment of tuition fees, if the candidate cancels the assigned seat temporarily online on or before the TS EAMCET first stage cancellation deadline as stated in the order of placement, the full tuition fees paid will be refunded
- 100% after the finals in relation to the faculties of the university
- 50% after finals and before the cancellation deadline as stated in the waiver order and 100% thereafter for unsupported private universities
NIFT Entrance Exam 2022 Result Declared: Check Here.
Scorecard of CEED 2022 results will be declared on March 12
NEET PG Counseling 2021: Registration end Today : Important Details