Registration for the UGC 2021 Scholarships ends on November 30, 2021. Candidates can check the direct link and how to apply below.
The National Scholarship Portal will close the registration process for the UGC Scholarship on Nov 30, 2021. New and renewable candidates who wish to apply for multiple scholarships can apply online through the National Scholarship Portal’s official website at Scholarships.gov.in.
The deadline for verification of applications by student institutions, including resubmissions of defective applications, is until December 15, 2021. Eligible institutions will remain until December 10, 2021, according to the official notice.
Regular and full-time students can apply for four schemes for the 2021-22 academic year, including: Indira Gandhi PG Girl Single Scholarship, PG Undergraduate Candidate Scholarship, Ishan Uday Special North Eastern District Scholarship, and PG Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates.
Also Read, Career Opportunities For Newcomers or Freshers
UGC Scholarships 2021: How to Register
Apply for the scholarship round, candidates can follow these steps:-
- Visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal at Scholarships.gov.in.
- Click on the registration link which is available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates have to enter their login or registration data.
- Enter the details and scholarship plan you want to apply for.
- Click Submit and your registration is complete.
- Once done, download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy for future needs.
NIFT Entrance Exam 2022 Result Declared: Check Here.
Scorecard of CEED 2022 results will be declared on March 12
NEET PG Counseling 2021: Registration end Today : Important Details