UP Board Result 2020
The Uttar Pradesh Class 10 and Class 12 board results will be announced by Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) on June 27 (Saturday).
Uttar Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister Dinesh Sharma, who additionally holds the educational portfolio, said that the results will be released at around 12:30 pm on Saturday.
A sum of 59.6 lakh candidates or students has shown up for their UP Board Exams in 2020. A student will have to secure a minimum of 35 percent marks to pass a subject examination.
The UP Board Class 10 and Class 12 assessments 2020 were held on March 6, however, the assessment of the appropriate response sheet and the outcomes were deferred because of the COVID-19 episode and the ensuing nationwide lockdown forced to stop the spread of the infection.
- COMPLETE GUIDE TO UPSC
- Telangana Intermediate Results 2020: Released Today on tsbie.cgg.gov.in
- HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Announced Opening of 4 New KVS Schools
Steps to check UP Board Class 10 and Class 12 outcome 2020:
– Step 1: Visit the sites – upmsp.edu.in, upresults.nic.in or upmspresults.up.nic.in
– Step 2: Click on the connection that peruses UP Board Result 2020 Class 10 or UP Board Result 2020 Class 12 on the landing page
– Step 3: Enter the necessary details
– Step 4: Press enter and score will be shown on your screen.
– Step 5: Download it and take a print of results for future reference
Candidates can likewise get their outcomes on their cell phones by means of SMS. To do as such, class 10 students should go to the message choice and type UP10ROLLNUMBER – and send it to 56263.
For Class 12 results, the students should send the message by composing UP12ROLLNUMBER to on a similar number — 56263.
Prior, the UPMSP was planned to declare UP Board Result in the month of April or May, however this year, it has been postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic.