UP Scholarship 2022 – The Department of Social Welfare of Uttar Pradesh is offering various scholarships to UP students from nine to postgraduate studies. All students are to apply for the Uttar Pradesh scholarship through Scholarship.up.gov.in online portal. The last date for the UP 2022 scholarship will vary before and after registration.
As per eligibility for the UP Scholarship 2022, all students residing in the UP category can apply for the UP Scholarship 2022 form online. The annual income of the candidate’s parents should not more than Rs 1 lakh for scholarships before registration and 2 lakhs for scholarships after registration. The UP 2022 scholarship amount and refundable fees will be deposited into the student’s account. Read below to learn more about scholarship dates, eligibility, application process, etc.
UP Scholarship 2022- Dates
Students can refer to the tables below for pre-registration and post-registration dates for the UP Scholarship 2022. It will be useful to keep track of upcoming events.
UP Scholarship 2022-DAT for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric
|Student registration for Pre-matric||July/August 2022|
|UP Scholarship registration|
for post-matric [Class 11]
|Last date to submit required documents||Within 7 days|
|UP scholarships distribution date||Dec 2022/Jan 2023|
UP SCHOLARSHIP TYPES 2022
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for Grade 9-10
- Post-Matric Scholarship for Intermediate Level (Grade 11-12)
- Post-Matric Scholarship for other-Inter
- Post-Matric Out Side State
Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarships 2022
Students who meet the specific eligibility requirements are eligible for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2022
UP Scholarship 2022 Domicile
- Only students residing in Uttar Pradesh can apply for this scholarship.
- Students must be studying at a college/school or university in Uttar Pradesh.
- In addition, the student’s school/university must be registered with the UP Scholarship Portal.
Academic qualification for scholarship
- For Post Matrix Scholarship: Students must be studying in grade 11 or 12.
- For Post Matrix Scholarship (other than 11, 12): The student must be in an undergraduate or postgraduate course from a recognized university/college.
- For Pre-Registration Scholarship: The student must be studying in the ninth or tenth grade.
Required Category for UP Scholarship 2022
- Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Muslim, Parsi and Jain students can also apply for the same in the minority category.
- Students from SC, ST, OBC, General category can apply for this scholarship.
Minimum Income for UP Scholarship 2022
- For Post Matrix Scholarship, the family income must be equal to or less than Rs. 2 lakh / year.
- The income of the student’s family should not be more than Rs 1 lakh/year to apply for a pre-high school UP scholarship.
- Students also apply for the scholarship through the National Scholarship [NSP] Portal.
How to Apply for the UP Scholarship 2022?
All eligible students for the UP Scholarship 2022 can apply online through Scholarship.up.gov.in. Here are the simple steps a student should follow when applying for a UP Pre and After School Scholarship.
- Online registration
- UP 2022 Scholarship Entry
- Fill out the application form
- Upload photos
- Print the application form
- Submit the form to the school/institute
UP Scholarships online registration
- Students should visit the official website: scholarship.up.gov.in
- Go to the ‘Menu’ option and click on the ‘Student’ link, here you can register for a new scholarship.
- Go to the appropriate link to apply for the scholarship and enter the required details.
- Create your password & submit the form.
- Next, type the created application number on the screen.
UP 2022 Scholarship Login
- After completing the registration, go to the main page of the official website.
- Sign in for the Open UP Scholarship 2022.
- Here, you need to choose the new scholarship type and open the corresponding link.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth, and then your password.
- Finally enter the captcha and voila.
Completing the UP Scholarship Application Form 2022
After logging in, go to the application form link, enter the details as required:
- Education details
- personal details
- Class and income details
- Bank details
- Current school/college fee details
- Details of last year’s education
- After that, click on the Update button & save the details. You will see a message on your screen as shown below.
Upload Images For UP Scholarship 2022
After completing the form, students must log out and log in again to upload a student photo.
- Image size must be less than or equal to 20KB in JPEG/JPG format.
- Print the application form.
- Submit the UP Scholarship 2022 form to the school/university
- Students must attach their documents with the printed application form.
- Submit this completed application form to the relevant authority of the respective school/college.
- They will check the application form and proceed.
Apply for UP Scholarship Renewal 2022
Students can renew their previous scholarship, and they must go through the same process as the new scholarship. Here are the steps to complete.
- Come to the home page & click on registration link.
- Click on the appropriate link to renew and enter the details.
- Go to the UP Renewal Scholarship login page and log in.
- Complete the application form and enter the scholarship details for the last year along with the previous educational details.
- Next, upload a passport size photo and take the printout of the form.
- Now, send the application form to the respective school/university to continue the process.
Documents required to apply for the UP Scholarship 2022
Students must upload a passport size photograph and it must be in JPEG/JPG format. The size of the passport photo should not exceed 20 KB. Below is the list of documents that students must submit with their application.
- Grade Sheet/Exam Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- School Payment Receipt
- Bank Passbook
- Current university / council registration number
- Residence certificate
- Aadhaar card
UP Scholarship Status 2022
After submitting the application, students need to track the status of the scholarship form online for 2022. This can be checked by entering their User ID and Password on the login page.
Students will see a similar image in the status window.