WBHRB Recruitment 2020
WBHRB Job Notification: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has welcomed applications for the General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) posts. Qualified people can apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Recruitment 2020 through the endorsed application position at the latest 29 June 2020.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020 warning with respect to the filling of General Duty Medical Officer Job Vacancies. These 1174 General Duty Medical Officer Posts are in Health and Family Welfare Department, WBHRB, Kolkata, West Bengal on a contract basis. The employment forms for WBHRB Jobs 2020 will be acknowledged online at the very latest 29 June 2020 08:00 pm.
- Official Website Link open For online Submission of Applications: 19 to 29 June 2020 preceding 08:00 pm
- Shutting Date of complete accommodation of use Form: 29 June 2020 preceding 08:00 pm
- WBHRH General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Vacancy Details
- Telangana Intermediate Results 2020: Date and Time to be reported today on tsbie.cgg.gov.in
- HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Announced Opening of 4 New KVS Schools
- HPBOSE 12th Class Result 2020 to be declared today. Click Now
Qualification Criteria for Medical Officer (Specialist) Job
Instructive Qualification and Age Limit:
Clinical capabilities remembered for the Ist or IInd Schedule or Part-2 of the IIIrd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) and Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical Council of India (MCI) or some other State Medical Council (SMC) gave that the people, whenever chose and selected, must enlist their names in the West Bengal Medical Council (WBMC) inside 06 months of joining the West Bengal Health Service. Age Limit: Ordinarily not over 36 years on 01 January 2020.
Instructions to Apply
Qualified people can apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Recruitment 2020 through the recommended application design at the latest 29 June 2020.