WBCHSE West Bengal Board HS 12th result 2021 LIVE updates: West Bengal Board of Higher Secondary Education will announce today the results of HS or Class 12. The result will be announced at 3:00 p.m. at a press conference. Students can check their results on the official websites: wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in.
The result can also be reached via SMS. Students should text the registration number WB12 to 56070, 5676750, or 56263. Results will be available on websites, SMS, and apps only after 4 pm.
West Bengal Uchcha Madhyamik (WBCHSE) 2021 Results Live Updates in Bengali
The West Bengal state government has announced the cancellation of Class 10 and 12 results due to the increase in Covid-19 cases in the state. This year a special assessment standard was formed to calculate 12th-grade results.
According to the special criteria, students will be evaluated based on a ratio of 40:60. The four highest-scoring subjects on the Class 10 exams will be given in conjunction with the annual Class 11 exams. Class 10 grades will be weighted 40 percent with the remaining 60 percent based on Class 11 and Class 12 finals in practice and theory.
In 2020, a total of 6.80 lakhs of students completed the HS 12 exam with a record success rate of 90.13 percent. The leaderboard scored 99.80%, however, the list of merits was not released last year.
NIFT Entrance Exam 2022 Result Declared: Check Here.
Scorecard of CEED 2022 results will be declared on March 12
NEET PG Counseling 2021: Registration end Today : Important Details