Upcoming World Education Summit 2019 in Mumbai
World Education Summit 2019 in Mumbai
The World Education Summit is an International Platform with its focus on innovative and creative actions for the Education sector. The summit sees top decision-makers share their experiences, observations, and insights and collaborate on new ideas to improve the education sector. The aim and focus of the Summit are to discuss the challenges and opportunities of the Academic Sector.
Elets Technomedia and DigitalLEARNING magazine together are going to conduct the 15th World Education Summit in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The dates of the Summit are 21-22 November 2019.
The key focus areas of the summit will be as follows:
- Building India an EduEconomy by 2022
- Role of Technology in Educating the Present and Future Generations
- Learning Transformed: Designing tomorrow’s Schools, Today
- India: The most attractive private education market in the world
- Incorporating Blockchain Technology in Education
- Collaborative Learning in Globalised Environment
- Addressing Challenges Faced by HR Managers: Present and Future Solutions
World Education Summit and Awards has a theme that is based on several topics. Some of which are as follows:
- Vision and Strategies for Higher Education Institute
- Evolving Educational Pedagogy
- Role of technology in Access to Education
- Grading system in Primary and Secondary Education
- India as the global choice of destination for Affordable Higher Education
The speakers and the guests that come to attend the summit are Policymakers, Ministers and Secretaries, Deans and Directors, Education Regulatory Bodies, School Principals, Global K-12 representatives, Key Management along with other dignitaries.
The following are the key highlights of the Summit:
- Biggest networking event for leaders in education from around Asia.
- Extensive media coverage of the Summit during and after the event
- Expo & Exhibition for showcasing best practices in teaching, learning and training
- Power Sessions on School, Higher and Skills Development Education
- Global Education Ministers’ Conclave and Secretaries’ Conclave
- Industry Leaders’ Conclave and Education Leaders’ Conclave
- Sessions for Community Colleges, Open and Distance Learning, Capacity Building of Faculty.
The following are the objectives of the Summit:
- Suggest policy framework for achieving global standards of education across the country
- To converge all stakeholders on one platform and arriving at consensual solutions to a variety of issues
- Facilitate the sharing of knowledge and best practices
- Create awareness and interface with innovative education and marketing concepts
- Provide a unique platform to network and collaborate
- Recognize excellence in the education provider
The World Education Summit has been organized annually since the year 2011. This is one of the world’s largest Summit, where education leaders gather from all over the world.
It is more than just an event and has grown into a community of leaders who have come together to deliberate and discuss issues, innovations, and challenges of the Education sector.
Read More: The top ten best colleges of 2019